Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Tiff dunk, Kobe 9s, as pack, ray Allen xis, Oregon v(possibly), Spiderman foam, and probably others, that's just off the top of my head
spiderman foams have already released in my country and sitting on the shevles..

Ouch! You would actually save money buying from a reseller
that's actually what I figured with the mercers, it would actually be way cheaper to pay ebay prices or even better have an American friend order them and then sent them to Europe

Europe problems 
mean.gif

TTS is good...half down or up may cause issues depending on your foot.
I'm terrible at really judging what my true size is. I'm pretty sure of what it is, and I'm hoping the sizing is relative to Nike/Vans. My last experience with Puma with the El Rey Future's were pretty bad. Super long.

after seeing those "rose gold" glv's on my pc screen, i think i hate them. And the gt-ii's are one of my favorite sneakers ever

I'm terrible at really judging what my true size is. I'm pretty sure of what it is, and I'm hoping the sizing is relative to Nike/Vans. My last experience with Puma with the El Rey Future's were pretty bad. Super long.
toe box on these is long too IMO

Just got the Mints in the mail, a bit underwhelmed honestly. Idk why but I just expected more, kind of on the fence about keeping these now.

i just got mine in and i love them. they're so comfy. i wished i doubled up on these and got both colors. these will be getting a lot of wears. i'd take anyones for retail if they don't like theirs. lol.

Super greens, coves, rose golds...if I strike out I think I'll probably just give up on life
LOL.....already given up on those and life in general..gun-load-boom-brain-wall.....maybe a little to dark but I got no shot unless they release at some random time and all the east-coast is outta power except Kith...probably wouldn't hurt if the mid-west had no power either....bottom line is I'm about to start buying lottery tickets since my chances are better there then getting them boots...also could also afford re-seller prices with a jackpot....

excellent lighting/close up product shots.. but yo, WTF is up with that foot spas out thing??? It drives me crazy. almost makes me angry. GT fan does it too and it looks ******ed! like whats going on? i don't think i have ever seen someone do that and if i did i would assume something is wrong with their feet. why not footage of walking in them? 

[QUOTE name="johnthunder23" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs-tracking-order-link-http-shop-kithnyc-com-pages-tracking/9150#post_

excellent lighting/close up product shots.. but yo, WTF is up with that foot spas out thing??? It drives me crazy. almost makes me angry. GT fan does it too and it looks ******ed! like whats going on? i don't think i have ever seen someone do that and if i did i would assume something is wrong with their feet. why not footage of walking in them? 

Lmao i feel you man, trying to get someone to wear them so I can film the shoe in action! Foamie does a good job of this with his new slice of life series!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom