Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry but I disagree. You can get Reigning Champ sweats, which are made in Canada and arguably nicer than a lot of made in US stuff, for around that price.

That said, the Bleeckers are nice and I'm happy with my purchase. They "feel" high quality, regardless of where they were made.
They got zippers cause that is a selling point for me the amont of **** that slips out of sweatpants pockets is annoying!

There were XS left in Grey and Oatmeal Bleekers. They restocked S-L in both colors. Only XS left in Greys. Still XS-L left in Oatmeal.

LOL I just laughed at work when I saw his tweet. 
roll.gif

So people would rather see a release like the COA extremely limited then somewhat attainable...never got that logic

Dammit! I was at work and didn't see the restock on the bleeckers. Sodium levels are high right now. I really wanted the oatmeal pair. Good looks to NT for the info though.

So people would rather see a release like the COA extremely limited then somewhat attainable...never got that logic

People are weird. There's no reason to want something super limited unless you want I flex on the internet.

does anyone know sizing on dr.martens? wanna pick up a pair of the ronnie fieg ones but never owned a pair. tts? or are they big?

He's doing it for PR....

Good publicity goes around just like bad publicity. 

I personally like kicks being more limited,

not for resale value

jus knowing I'm rockin somethin that not many ppl have.
This
It's not that serious though. How many of you have actually wore your sneakers and run into people with the exact same sneakers on? The internet isn't real life. I hardly ever see someone wearing the same shoes as me and even if they are, I don't care.

It's not that serious though. How many of you have actually wore your sneakers and run into people with the exact same sneakers on? The internet isn't real life. I hardly ever see someone wearing the same shoes as me and even if they are, I don't care.
Me and a friend of mine dont even discuss what sneakers were buying and half the time we go out and meet up were caught wearing the same pairs.

Back
Top Bottom