Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

PEOPLE SPECULATING ABOUT SIZE DISTRIBUTION.

AMOUNT OF PAIRS; IF THESE WERE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED THEN YEA.

RX X TIMBS SAME THING.

PEOPLE SAYING THEY'LL BE LESS PAIRS ONLINE

BLAH BLAH BLAH

STATE YOUR SOURCES.

THERES ONLY A HANDFUL OF MEMBERS THAT I TRUST.

WHY BC THEY ARE THEE SOURCE

Straying off a bit, but were there any accurate number for how many RF X Timbs were released? Either grand total, or per colorway?

To all of those that are going to cop tomorrow, its one shoe per person so just a heads up. And good luck to those copping on Monday, around 70 pairs will be available

To all of those that are going to cop tomorrow, its one shoe per person so just a heads up. And good luck to those copping on Monday, around 70 pairs will be available
AND HERE IS A SOURCE I DO TRUST!

THERE U HAVE IT FOLKS

INB4 DO U MEAN 70 TOTAL OR 70 PER COLOR???

Last edited:

Is it 1 shoe of any color or 1 shoe per color?

I'm probably gonna try to get either the black or red pair gonna try my luck this morning if not I'll be trying to cop online in school lol. Do you guys think 300 is a good price for DS Knicks?

Last edited:
FP's will be 200 pairs of each color. confirmed on FP's instagram

bro, i'm asian too, and i'd say i have both thick-ish thighs and calves. i totally get and feel your struggle on proper fitting pants.

i'm headin' out to grab drinks w/ friends tonite, but if i'm not too drunk by the time i get home, like our good friend robin thicke suggested, i'll try to remember to snap a couple quick photos of how the mercer ii's look on me (waist down), and that'll hopefully give you a better idea how they'll look on you as well...

as promised to jhwang37...here's some really quick (and i guess not very good, but i can't say i care at the moment because i'm still a bit buzzed at the moment) photos of how the mercer ii (black) looks on my 5'6" self...

View media item 846603
View media item 846604
View media item 846605
i guess looking at the photos...the zipper area kind of curves/sticks out and away from my ankles...didn't really notice that in the past...but i still think it doesn't look too bad.

if i'm just wearing the pants normally, the "bottom" portion starts off maybe 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches below the bottom of my kneecap. if i purposely pull the bottom of the pant legs down, there's a good 4 inches or so before the "bottom" portion starts (which in your case "bottom" would mean the camo portion for the mercer ii drop on monday)...so there you have it...

hope this helps (if even just a little bit) to make up your mind on whether you want to shell out the money for a pair or not. i still personally think it's worth it (be mindful that you're talkin' to someone who has 4 pairs of mercers, and 2 pairs of mercer ii's...so i may be biased...haha)...

View media item 847011
I was probably 10th or so in line bought em and went to aglititaly which is a lace pop up shop a few blocks away with some really nice laces and did this lace swap. Quality on these is great! For anyone wondering they do run quite big I'm a 13 and I bought an 11.5 in these and they fit perfect.

Thats
View media item 847011
I was probably 10th or so in line bought em and went to aglititaly which is a lace pop up shop a few blocks away with some really nice laces and did this lace swap. Quality on these is great! For anyone wondering they do run quite big I'm a 13 and I bought an 11.5 in these and they fit perfect.
that's a huge size difference in my opinion. Lol. But great cop!

Back
Top Bottom