Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I was probably 10th or so in line bought em and went to aglititaly which is a lace pop up shop a few blocks away with some really nice laces and did this lace swap. Quality on these is great! For anyone wondering they do run quite big I'm a 13 and I bought an 11.5 in these and they fit perfect.
CLEAN !

damn what i gotta buy a 7.5 ? lol

Last edited:
Man is RF trolling with those $450 Just Don Snapbacks... 
sick.gif

View media item 847011
I was probably 10th or so in line bought em and went to aglititaly which is a lace pop up shop a few blocks away with some really nice laces and did this lace swap. Quality on these is great! For anyone wondering they do run quite big I'm a 13 and I bought an 11.5 in these and they fit perfect.

Wow. That huge of a difference? Did they let u try the pair or that was just the only size left and just got lucky with a perfect fit?

I've never really been that bothered by RF's quantities but this one is just so bs to me. Even if he had made a thousand of each they probably would've sold out regardless and everyone would be none the wiser about how exclusive it was. To limit it to 200 is literally just for show I feel. Whatev. Doubt anyone knows, but you think they'll be in Euro sizing on the dropdown during online release or US size? 

I've never really been that bothered by RF's quantities but this one is just so bs to me. Even if he had made a thousand of each they probably would've sold out regardless and everyone would be none the wiser about how exclusive it was. To limit it to 200 is literally just for show I feel. Whatev. Doubt anyone knows, but you think they'll be in Euro sizing on the dropdown during online release or US size? 
JUST US OFTEN MEANS THAT NOT MANY WILL HAVE THEM 

NAH MAHN BRAH

most likely it will be on Kithnyc.com in EU sizes. just like these were http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/hightopstripeperfcreamleather

Yea I went in the store told him my us size and he told me what he reccomended in euro sizing so I tried it on and it fit great. A friend went with me whose a 9.5 he only went down 1 size to 8.5. I was pretty close to the front so I had my choice of sizing. Either way they're really nice in person.

as promised to jhwang37...here's some really quick (and i guess not very good, but i can't say i care at the moment because i'm still a bit buzzed at the moment) photos of how the mercer ii (black) looks on my 5'6" self...

View media item 846603
View media item 846604
View media item 846605
i guess looking at the photos...the zipper area kind of curves/sticks out and away from my ankles...didn't really notice that in the past...but i still think it doesn't look too bad.

if i'm just wearing the pants normally, the "bottom" portion starts off maybe 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches below the bottom of my kneecap. if i purposely pull the bottom of the pant legs down, there's a good 4 inches or so before the "bottom" portion starts (which in your case "bottom" would mean the camo portion for the mercer ii drop on monday)...so there you have it...

hope this helps (if even just a little bit) to make up your mind on whether you want to shell out the money for a pair or not. i still personally think it's worth it (be mindful that you're talkin' to someone who has 4 pairs of mercers, and 2 pairs of mercer ii's...so i may be biased...haha)...
Perfect man. Exactly what I was looking for. Going to try to get a pair Monday appreciate it!!

Yea I went in the store told him my us size and he told me what he reccomended in euro sizing so I tried it on and it fit great. A friend went with me whose a 9.5 he only went down 1 size to 8.5. I was pretty close to the front so I had my choice of sizing. Either way they're really nice in person.
repped, thanks for the info. I'm a 9-9.5 and was debating whether I should go down to 41 or 42. After reading what you wrote I think I'll be good with a 42.

judging by ebay resell looks like bout 400 right now about what I thought not too much of rape

So do I size down 1.5 from my Jordan size (9.5) or size down 1.5 from my Asics GL3/V size (10)? Basically, how are people finding the width of these?

am i the only one who thinks those FP look awful? bulky like a air force 1? also am i the only one who thinks this RF 'quilted' movement is terrible? 

am i the only one who thinks those FP look awful? bulky like a air force 1? also am i the only one who thinks this RF 'quilted' movement is terrible? 
I'm with you on both.

i saw some dude with quilted burgundy bleeckers and matching US crew neck and dude looked badddd. it looks corny/trying to hard to me...but neither are my style. a little too overt for me...

different strokes for different folks. 

Black pair is looking nice...minus lace swap.

Seeing more on feet pics i hate the shape of the shoe and thought the quilted was only on the sides. Over them now, not as nice as i thought.

For people who have mercer 2s, does the waist actually fit tts? Mercer 1s 28s were to tight on the waist and 30s were too big. Any info would help. Might grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom