Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah with every RF release, his customer base grows. As his customer base grows he can release little by little more pairs of his shoes and still make it seem like only a small amount of people got them. At some point or another, the money he knows he can make will force him to break and up production numbers. It's natural human greed.
But it's also expansion - I would hope more capital means more room to innovate, come up with great ideas, hire more support staff. nothing wrong with stacking money if a good portion of it goes back into the product.

Super late, absolutely hate the sizing! Tight on the sides( I don't have flat feet) and clownish at the toe box, but they are sick idk how ill rock since I don't like the amount of space in the front. No they are not for sale.View media item 884459

Not giving advice. Just speculating for speculating sake lol. Gotta talk about something while waiting for the drop!

the last few releases have been pretty easy if you put in the effort...i'm wondering what the next drop after these mints/coves will be...want to see him use new colors TBH

Stupid question but do I need to create an account on Kith's website? Or is it just a straightforward checkout?

How hard will it be to cop coves or mints??
idk what these guys are talking about. It'll be super easy brother. Just keep refreshing the Kith myspace page on release day. And make sure you check out with western union to secure your pair.
REPORTED FOR GIVING TROLL INFORMATION

YALL NEW KITH BOYS NEED STOP TRYING TO BE SO FUNNY AND EDGY

why do you have to let the person know youre reporting them? just do it :lol: thats lame bruh

no you don't have to but make sure you click the paypal icon not the checkout icon once its in your cart to secure your pair
pretty mature how ppl come in here to ask for help on trying to cop **** and all they get back is troll *** info. 

what I've done:

sit on kith new products page 5 mins before launch. refresh/open tabs endlessley for next 5 mins waiting for banner image to pop. click banner image. pick ur products size, go to checkout. Do not hit paypal checkout. Continue with checkout and hope for the best.  Another suggestion if you're a chrome user is to go ahead and fill out the auto-fill settings for your shipping address/billing. if done right you can check out within 15 secs depending on how well your internet/how busy the site is at the time. 

Last edited:
no you don't have to but make sure you click the paypal icon not the checkout icon once its in your cart to secure your pair
pretty mature how ppl come in here to ask for help on trying to cop **** and all they get back is troll *** info. 

what I've done:

sit on kith new products page 5 mins before launch. refresh/open tabs endlessley for next 5 mins waiting for banner image to pop. click banner image. pick ur products size, go to checkout. DO NOT HIT PAYPAL CHECKOUT. Continue with checkout and hope for the best.  Another suggestion if you're a chrome user is to go ahead and fill out the auto-fill settings for your shipping address/billing. if done right you can check out within 15 secs depending on how well your internet/how busy the site is at the time. 

um what are you talking about? i copped flamingos using the paypal button bro :rolleyes

Last edited:
Still looking for a pair of daytonas in a size 10...

any good leads would be appreciated. 

not looking to spend 300+ on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom