Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Both pairs releasing on same day. Good luck guys. Just hoping I can come out with either pair.

Last edited:
Everyone is going for both, you will have an equal chance of getting either or. Just cause you hear someone going for the coves don't mean the mints will be easier to cop

if someone can get BOTH colors in one swoop, much props. the normal person is only going for one, and coves are number one on the list 

if someone can get BOTH colors in one swoop, much props. the normal person is only going for one, and coves are number one on the list 

I was able to grab both COAs off Kith.

Got the Coral first, completed checkout, then went back and got mints in a second transaction.

I was able to grab both COAs off Kith.

Got the Coral first, completed checkout, then went back and got mints in a second transaction.
my friend got 4 COAs and 4  mints off kith... not really hard. but the mint and cove gel lyte 5s this saturday will be def be much harder

not yet, we'll probably find out when they post the info on the blog, but most likely $160 like volcanos

Back
Top Bottom