Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

See the way my bank account is set up...
ohwell.gif

Does anyone have an idea how much customs will be to the UK? Don't want to be paying an extortionate amount

Tickets were not given out today.  Never have they been given out on 5 days in ad*****.  Look for them around Wednesday to Friday.  My guess is Thursday.  

$350 or under is a good price in my opinion but prices stay higher for these than most other fiegs for some reason. I see them go for $450 and up consistently

Thanks I can get a DS pair for 400 I'm debating whether or not I should get them though...

Have any of you guys that are from outside the US had to scan a copy of your passport?

It says you have to on the website, but sounds a little weird to me though

if you have a differnet billing and shipping address you can still use paypal and buy stuff off kith's website???
Yes. 

they prob cross-reference your confirmed address with paypal and the address you provide during checkout
Nope. 

I once actually used PP to check out - You put in your billing address in Shopify and your shipping address in PP. 

This happened to me after I had just moved and hadn't yet updated my Paypal address. After putting in the order I sent Adam an email letting him know what had happened - I couldn't have the shoes shipped to my old address and there wasn't anything they could do to fix it, so they had to cancel my order. 

Last edited:

Have any of you guys that are from outside the US had to scan a copy of your passport?

It says you have to on the website, but sounds a little weird to me though
yes i have had that before its legit..its for your address shipping purposes only, i dont know if i would send a passport, maybe send an STATE ID /DL or any bill  under your name, light phone, or voters registration 

you're going to get taxed for the 13 but right now is the best time to buy fiegs
In the short term I would agree, because an RF drop is imminent, but in the long term idk. I don't see Ronnie getting a whole lot more popular than he is now could be wrong though, at some point I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped off.

Crazy to start seeing rappers rock RF's.  Wiz, Soulja Boy....Just wait until A$AP Rocky puts them on.  Resale will sky rocket, just like those Pyrex shorts.  

Crazy to start seeing rappers rock RF's.  Wiz, Soulja Boy....Just wait until A$AP Rocky puts them on.  Resale will sky rocket, just like those Pyrex shorts.  

This is such a silly post. You're really comparing the RF releases to those screen printed Champion shorts that were hot for a couple months? C'mon man. The resell prices ARE already up there, the runner crowd isn't exactly the type to be swayed by what rappers are wearing. Rocky was just spotted in NB C Notes and I don't see any insane spike on those.

Back
Top Bottom