Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"real deal" :rofl:
they're just laces

that cybermen gif :nthat:

how you gonna expect an og NT member (yeah I'm speaking in third person) to rock legit kicks with knockoff laces. c'mon son. damn straight I'll pay $15 as opposed to $10 for some laces if they're "da real deal" (word to ninjahood)

Last edited:
IDK

IF U ORDER GETS CANCELLED

IM PRETTY SURE UD BE SERIOUSLY PISSED NO?

IF ANYTHING JUST DELETE PIC AND HOPE HE WAS BSING

hey guys quick question, i was really excited i got a pair of the mint leafs and cove this morning so i posted up my order which happened to have my order number on IG.  Then guys started blasting my IG saying that it was screen shotted and posted. but posted where? and any reason why my order number would be of use? 

rookie error. I wouldn't worry about it too much they would need more info aside from your order # and your name i would presume

"real deal"
roll.gif

they're just laces

that cybermen gif
nthat.gif
how you gonna expect an og NT member (yeah I'm speaking in third person) to rock legit kicks with knockoff laces. c'mon son. dan straight I'll pay $15 as opposed to $10 for some laces if they're "da real deal" (word to ninjahood)
LOL JUST WAIT A WEEK, THEYLL PROB HAVE THEM IN STORE SO U CAN PHONE ORDER

rookie error. I wouldn't worry about it too much they would need more info aside from your order # and your name i would presume
haha yeah i guess no order numbers in pictures for me anymore :smile: thanks for the info.  I'd hope kith would have more precautionary steps when canceling orders.

hey guys quick question, i was really excited i got a pair of the mint leafs and cove this morning so i posted up my order which happened to have my order number on IG.  Then guys started blasting my IG saying that it was screen shotted and posted. but posted where? and any reason why my order number would be of use? 
Rip

stunting on IG for other men backfiring at its finest. 

i really hope the dude back there wasn't serious about trading the GL3 mints or coves for these... :lol:

they made like 250 pairs total of each of those... who knows how many they made of these... my guess is it's in the thousands each.

don't be so impulsive.

GL3 > GLV... when the hype and smoke settles, most people will agree...

They're definitely worth more buy some people like the 5s better than the 3s. I saw a guy in my local group doing the same but idk if serious

Rip

stunting on IG for other men backfiring at its finest. 
LOL if it happens so be it, never knew there were so many haters out there in the sneaker community

It's not even just the sneaker community. I remember in last year's Black Friday thread an NT'er posted an order confirmation for a nice deal on a TV from BB. Somebody called to cancel it :rofl: :rofl:

Luckily they asked to confirm the e-mail or something first. But yeah, you're SOL brah, don't know who has your order number now.

LOL if it happens so be it, never knew there were so many haters out there in the sneaker community
The "community" is your competition and since some of the guys that lost today needed to take out their anger on somebody the guy that was bragging probably seemed like a good target.

i really hope the dude back there wasn't serious about trading the GL3 mints or coves for these... :lol:

they made like 250 pairs total of each of those... who knows how many they made of these... my guess is it's in the thousands each.

don't be so impulsive.

GL3 > GLV... when the hype and smoke settles, most people will agree...

i still miss my GL3s.. these wont compare but will do..

BUT if some dude wanted to trade my set of GLV mint/coves for GL3 mint/coves i'd kick off that trade quicker than he could change his mind :lol:

smh when are people going to learn not to post the order number. There are too many wolves out there salty as **** that they didnt get through for their pairs.

Coves and mints went smoothly this morning. Saw a lot of people on my TL cop. Hype is crazy for these though, especially the coves.

Here's a picture of the coves. Was able to cop the mints online so I got the coves in store. They look amazing. Can't wait for my mints.
dem Yugioh cards 
roll.gif

anyways, the shoe looks great sans all the Kith filters. Hope my mints are beautiful too!

Back
Top Bottom