Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My brother and I shipped to the same address, he just let me know that his pair has been shipped, while mine have not. However he only got Coves, whereas I purchased both. The plot thickens.

mean.gif
 I live in NJ I just want my pair to show up tomorrow 
laugh.gif

at least you guys are getting tracking #'s. I never got that email, decided to email the customer service since I've waited patiently

^^It's the opposite for me

Looks like the single orders that contained mints shipped before the single orders of Coves.

I know 2 other people with this same exact situation lol
That jersey logistics shipping center is crap

I dont even have UPS my choice and on i think like 3 occasions ive just called UPS and told them I want them to hold the package for pickup and thats always worked. I used to live in a secured apartment building and the UPS guy would sometimes leave my stuff outside the main door and it would immediately get stolen, But as far as re-routing the package to another address, ive never done that. I find it pretty convenient to just pick it up at UPS though. And they didnt charge me anything.
Talked to ups... The shipping is restricted so you can't change up shipping... Guess kith meant it when they were saying that all shipping needed to match...

Talked to ups... The shipping is restricted so you can't change up shipping... Guess kith meant it when they were saying that all shipping needed to match...
This is to avoid chargebacks. Which happens a lot more than people realize

Most of you dudes should be checking your bank acct/credit card statement for over charges from Kith instead of worrying about shipping....

Didn't get email but put the order # in kith's tracking & got shipping info.
Mints coming in 2mm

Back
Top Bottom