Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

easy pass 
smokin.gif

Anyone else have ups my choice? I like to have my packages shipped to the store for pick up because of work and I don't like having my boxes sit outside my house all day, but it won't let me do that for my order I had shipped already.. Said I can only leave it with a neighbor... Anyone else with ups my choice having this happen too?

Last edited:
With all the talk of domestic shipping by Wednesday thought it would be a long while until they shipped international orders but lo and behold, I too received shipping yesterday, should get my order Monday tracking tells me. First order with Kith and not too bad. Was expecting worse from all the chatter on here haha
i can't believe an international order would get here before me. smh.

Basically the same look/aesthetics/idea as the coral discs and/or salmon toes.

which isn't an original RF idea.

the salmon toe color blocking was bitten from purple devils from 2005.

just like the color blocking of ECP knicks was bitten directly from hanon wildcats.

this dude has made a name for himself off iDing pairs of existing designs (and as can be seen from his early colorways on saucony's and asics, they were really terrible starting out).

some of them have been decent, but let's be honest, limiting them to 250 pairs or so (up until recently) will make damn near anything decent looking sell out.

i'd say the leatherbacks and eclipses have been his best, most original color blocking designs, but there's been a lot of borrowing from others that people think is original, and even worse, i think a lot of kids these days think he actually designed models like GL3's...

it does seem like he's running out of ideas, with the rehashing on his old colorways on new models. i've heard cats close to him complain and knock him on the low for retroing these old colorways, but they're scared to speak out.

i'm not completely knocking him, but just keeping it real. having your own exclusive access to an iD site, basic knowledge of material, some connects, and making everything limited, to create hype, well... it can obviously go a long way (especially when a majority of your target market are easily fooled and influenced sheep)...

no shipping update. i legit only placed an order for 1 pair of each only. will give it some more time, at worst i save a couple bills.

which isn't an original RF idea.

the salmon toe color blocking was bitten from purple devils from 2005.

just like the color blocking of ECP knicks was bitten directly from hanon wildcats.

this dude has made a name for himself off iDing pairs of existing designs (and as can be seen from his early colorways on saucony's and asics, they were really terrible starting out).

some of them have been decent, but let's be honest, limiting them to 250 pairs or so (up until recently) will make damn near anything decent looking sell out.

i'd say the leatherbacks and eclipses have been his best, most original color blocking designs, but there's been a lot of borrowing from others that people think is original, and even worse, i think a lot of kids these days think he actually designed models like GL3's...

it does seem like he's running out of ideas, with the rehashing on his old colorways on new models. i've heard cats close to him complain and knock him on the low for retroing these old colorways, but they're scared to speak out.

i'm not completely knocking him, but just keeping it real. having your own exclusive access to an iD site, basic knowledge of material, some connects, and making everything limited, to create hype, well... it can obviously go a long way (especially when a majority of your target market are easily fooled and influenced sheep)...
From what you just said, i don't think he can survive after a few more releases unless he really has something up his sleeves, like andy said, he has the best asics collab design of the year and we've yet to seen it. Hope he'll wow us. and im hoping what andy said isn't that Gold colored gl3s. Also perhaps a redesigned rose gold glv that might not be the samples he's wearing?

Relax guys, they're coming. Would be one thing if this was an international retailer, but they're in the us...

Tracking came in tonight at 10p. Only problem now is that I want mints instead of coves :/

I like the clarks. Very simple design/silhouette, not sure how it can be disliked so much. Unless you guys had high expectations for an amazing design but I pretty much had no expectations :lol:

Will await further pics

I like the clarks. Very simple design/silhouette, not sure how it can be disliked so much. Unless you guys had high expectations for an amazing design but I pretty much had no expectations
laugh.gif

Will await further pics
I think most of us expected a new boot design, rather than a weird runner that really can't be worn like a runner. 

Quote:

Pillowtalking is for birds.

RF's doing numbers and expanding faster than anyone in the runner circuit. A fool would lose sight of the big picture because a color gets re-used. Staple, Undefeated, and Diamond milked a single colorway dry and it's labeled iconic. Fieg uses some twice and it compels you to write essays filled with f***ery.

Tarde check: 

VNDS Volcanoes and HAL Mortars for GLV Coves and Mints?

Or Volcanoes + €200 for GLV coves and mints

(I'm the one getting volcanoes)

everyone with the shipping questions just relax, customer service said they will all be out by Friday, dudes gotta chill with the shipping stuff...hate to see yall overseas and **** itchin for the shoes....I understand wanting them right away and seeing folk wit em already eating u up, but you copped for retail, and patience is a damn good virtue to have, and these shoes are well worth it..

I actually don't wanna do the trade, just wanted to hear if it was good now that Volcanoes are really increasing in prices 

Back
Top Bottom