Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my mints today (I'm in Puerto Rico) They're really nice, especially the mesh... some #kithstains lol but nothing too bad like I've seen in some of the pairs. I don't know why but I feel the color is even better in person :smokin

No filter, just lighting. I was set on trading for mints but it just got a lot harder.
If those are 9.5's i got you.... 
nerd.gif

i've noticed you have been posting youtube videos everywhere and that's fine if they're relevant, but you just look desperate posting these in any random forum now

I think it's hilarious how everyone wants to be a sneaker YouTuber these days. Idk how these people don't realize they make terrible, corny, irrelevant videos. Why would we need to see red foams on foot for a hundred thousandth time? Sneakers have become more about showing off, vainity. Fools trying to "stunt" for IG and YouTube.

People take photos/videos of shoes nowadays, more than they actually WEAR them.

Some youtubers are cool, don't get me wrong. Informative videos that serve a purpose and help people. Idk, I guess I'm just frustrated with what the culture has become. People don't even wear sneakers anymore, they put them in iceboxes and treat them like trophies.

End rant... Just gonna leave a few pics here:

Stains, scratches and piss poor glue. Still love them regardless. Quality of the material is awesome. Coves are the same way tho, def Better shape than the mints are. Oh well.

View media item 917870View media item 917871View media item 917883View media item 917884View media item 917885

Last edited:
it looks like mints have the most quality issues, particularly glue #kithstains...

which is weird, cuz the mint GL3 also had the most problems i've ever seen on any RF asics collab (or any asics in general actually)...

my boy had my size 12 in both and was willing to help me out, but he had a buyer offer him a huge amount for some reason, so i told him to do his thang.

now i'm gonna have to hunt them down tho... i don't have to have them, but i do want them. cuz they're dope colorways, and while i prefer GL3's design wise and on foot, i can't front on the comfort of the V...

If I had the GL3's I wouldn't even care about the GLV's. Maybe I'm just in my downsizing mentality, but I don't need a bunch of shoes in the same color. They end up just collecting dust in my closet.

If I had the GL3's I wouldn't even care about the GLV's. Maybe I'm just in my downsizing mentality, but I don't need a bunch of shoes in the same color. They end up just collecting dust in my closet.

yeah, that was my initial thought process too... was even considering passing on them for retail for that very reason.

i prefer the GL3 much more, but V's would be dope to have, especially since i really like the comfort of them.

i dunno, i guess if i come across a good deal, or a good samaritan who came up on multiples and wants to hook an NTer up, i will grab them... but i'm not paying too much.

What do you expect them to do though? Of course that's an Asics issue. If it bothers you that much I have a buddy who wears that size who would gladly buy those from you for a reasonable price.
To be honest, not much.  As I said, I wasn't demanding anything - but an even an acknowledgement of issues would go a long way.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to eventually wear these.

meh its whatever to me

i dont panic over sneakers 

just responding one dude's question.

these are prob gonna be sold to fund a tattoo anyway

Do you American guys get the UPS paper that shows the value f the shoe? Like what kith paid to manufacture?

If not, it's 30 bucks value made in Vietnam . decent profit per shoe for Ronnie

Cosign... Flat white laces look great. Both my pairs come in today so I'll have to do some experimenting.

Just received my mints. I really Like them. Now on the hunt for coves.

Color wise mints>coves. The mints really pop in person.

Quality wise coves>mints. My mints got some kith stanes on the back.

it looks like mints have the most quality issues, particularly glue #kithstains...

which is weird, cuz the mint GL3 also had the most problems i've ever seen on any RF asics collab (or any asics in general actually)...

my boy had my size 12 in both and was willing to help me out, but he had a buyer offer him a huge amount for some reason, so i told him to do his thang.

now i'm gonna have to hunt them down tho... i don't have to have them, but i do want them. cuz they're dope colorways, and while i prefer GL3's design wise and on foot, i can't front on the comfort of the V...

The Mint GLV are my first Asics and i have to honestly say that they are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn. I think the glue stains is because of the durabuck that's used and the light color shows glue stains more than on the Coves. I personally love the quality on them and my pair looks great. Im happier spending money on shoes of this quality than buying yet another Jordan for the same price with even more noticeable flaws.

Back
Top Bottom