Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've had two pair of Mints so far and glue stains are prominent on both. Not bad enough for me to have issues with, but there all the same. The shade and texture of the suede seems to be extremely unforgiving. My Coves on the other hand are perfect. One thing I have noticed is that the black leather under the suede is stiffer on the mints than it is in the volcanoes. Dont know if it will effect feel/wear, but interesting. Beautiful shoes, and I'll be starting both with the lighter ropes. I love ropes in Vs.

Prices still hovering around 400 for these? Waiting to get my ice pair after shipments arrive hopefully around $325-340

This shows how limited the Euro release will be for these

this is WellGosh's instore release stock for the coves

UK6 x 1
UK7.5 x 1
UK8 x 2
UK8.5 x 2
UK9 x 1
UK10 x 1
UK10.5 x 1
UK11 x 1

Last edited:
After seeing the pics with the white/off white laces. I will definitely be rocking my mints/coves with them. They arrive tomorrow. I gotta say I'm extra jealous of everyone who ordered and received extra pairs. That would have been volcano and flamingo money. :rolleyes

Looks like the complains of shipping has died down, I think there's sth wrong, keying in my order number I'm unable to find anything nt even a shipping label, I have friends who have ordered later than me having their orders coming in. Now this is starting to worry me

Looks like the complains of shipping has died down, I think there's sth wrong, keying in my order number I'm unable to find anything nt even a shipping label, I have friends who have ordered later than me having their orders coming in. Now this is starting to worry me
I MIGHT CALL IN TOMORROW IF NO MOVEMENT ON MY SHIPPING INFO

I got shipping info sent to me at 6am UK time today and they haven't moved at all. Quite ridiculous if you ask me.

For you guys looking for some 3m laces still. ************** has some for much cheaper than Kith. Only for coves as of now though.

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/3m-cove-solid-cove

Am I the only one that really dislikes those white laces?! :x

What is everyone using for spray protectant?! This material is so soft and delicate I'm nervous to use run-of-the-mill spray I use on my suedes. Probably just being paranoid tho, lol.

Last edited:
View media item 918620
I finally rocked the knicks with the jacket from the ECP. I thought wearing them together would be too loud but it actually wasn't bad at all IMO

What you guys think?

edit: pants sagging a bit..lol forgot my belt last night

Last edited:
Am I the only one that really dislikes those white laces?!
sick.gif
I dont really feel the white laces, kinda gives it a generic feel, I think white rope laces might have been better than white flats IMO.

Color works well style of lace...not so much...not horrible...

Back
Top Bottom