Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

indifferent.gif

God forbid your dots are crooked
exactly,

sneaker divas, how do you even notice that 
roll.gif

i'd be lying if i didnt just go check my pair. 

i guess there was truth to what was said about some shipments not getting scanned as they left the warehouse. the cynic in me believed they merely printed out labels to give the impression they shipped as they struggled to handle the thousands of orders.
one of my orders had a label printed one day, the other order had it printed the next day. the second order showed movement on the tracking that same day, while the first order only showed "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" i.e. just confirmation a shipping label had been generated. that status did not change all week. was beginning to wonder if they were having trouble locating stock to fulfill the order and expect a cancellation. but out of the blue it updated. tracking stills shows no origin scan at all, but one scan in transit in CA.
i know there was a guy with an international order complaining about no movement. maybe something similar happened with your order.

Daytonas are awesome! The suede is so soft and the colors go very well together. Not to mention the pigskin suede and 3m hits, awesome.
thanks for the help.  I want both mints and daytonas so bad now.  Gonna be an expensive week

damn b-ish grade for mints. I literally had a scuff hole on the back of mine. One fatty kith stain too.

But you know what. I love the shoe. I'm gonna rock it. So, whateva.

Makes me wonder if it makes it harder on resellers. Id be pissed paying 300+ for bmints.

These flats go hard o wat? Overall still happy for not striking out.

View media item 921449

Last edited:
unDSed the coves today. i haven't worn asics in over a decade - forgot how comfortable they are. feels like walking on pillows.

Welp... Doesn't look like I'm getting mine tomorrow.
Hodgkins IL is the worst part of the UPS tracking because once it departs from there it doesn't change for me until it hits Utah, and that can be either 2 or 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom