Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For anyone with glue stain issues I highly recommend getting a suede eraser and rubbing the glue off with it. My pair of coves came in with a huge glue spot on the side of the toebox. I used the eraser to buff out the glue and made sure no residue was leftover (don't use any sort of cleaning solution). I let it sit over night and the spot is gone. The eraser doesn't dull the color or anything. Hope this helps..

you can use tweezers to get the glue stains off after they start to fall off after you erase. i think that's better than trying to keep brushing and erasing.

i really hate people on facebook groups sometimes. gfeaking ******ed just need to vent haha, trying to trade my knicks but "HOW MUCH!?!?!?!?" then i tell them the offers ive had and then they go "THATS RAPE DOUGH" "COME ON MAN TRADES?!?!"  -______- and if your on this thread reading this hi lol

Man people dont wanna pay for heat nowadays but want the biggest deals in the world. Thats why I try and stay away from facebook, people in those groups can be the worst sometimes

Been looking for volcanos non stop for the better part of a week now and I cannot find a single seller. Holy jesus, when did these things become such a hot item? They were like 350 a month or so ago and now people think they're worth their weight in gold 
mean.gif
 *sorry, just felt like venting too haha 
laugh.gif

Been looking for volcanos non stop for the better part of a week now and I cannot find a single seller. Holy jesus, when did these things become such a hot item? They were like 350 a month or so ago and now people think they're worth their weight in gold 
mean.gif
 *sorry, just felt like venting too haha 
laugh.gif
Try finding the WOEI asics. You'll have a much easier time finding volcanoes. For the right price is a different story.

it was around the time the coves/mints dropped that volcanos blew up, still don't get it either haha...people are DOOMED next year for cove/mint prices

a pair of size 12 mint V's just ended for $275 shipped on ebay...

that's barely $100 over retail... and not even if you consider ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, etc...

deals are out there... i just decided i don't like these as much as my 3's, so i'm gonna save the money.

Man one of my best sneaker decisions has to be deciding to get the mint toe pumas

These joints are damn comfy and look amazing. And they stand out in a clean classy way. Love em
Sellin mine. They are great looking and the suede is superb, but that disc pis me off. It came off but luckily I used some tweezers to put em back in. After that though, I just see the disc and it's a turnoff and I feel just cheaply made.

Sellin mine. They are great looking and the suede is superb, but that disc pis me off. It came off but luckily I used some tweezers to put em back in. After that though, I just see the disc and it's a turnoff and I feel just cheaply made.
how did you manage to rip the disc off lol

When loosening the the disc I pulled it back a lil to make sure it was actually loose enough, then the wire just came out of the side plastic part. I've seen it happen to one other person on twitter. Not sure if his came like that though.

that's barely $100 over retail... and not even if you consider ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, etc...

deals are out there... i just decided i don't like these as much as my 3's, so i'm gonna save the money.
I bet the guy cancels the auction.. Says the shoes are lost & missing. Happens all the time

it was around the time the coves/mints dropped that volcanos blew up, still don't get it either haha...people are DOOMED next year for cove/mint prices
forget volcanos, each release it's harder for me to find flamingos for under 500
frown.gif
This seems to be the trend now. cove/mints were at 400 after release. dying down to ~300 now. 6-12 months from now they will up to 500+. The good RF collabs always stay high resell wise regardless, but they get way more valuable once the majority of resellers get out for a quick buck and DS pairs are dried up.

Hoping to double up on salmon toes, one to rock one to stock. Not feelin the all red joints

Last edited:
overall it seems like not a lot of fanfare for the clarks.. anyone agree?
i'm sure they'll be a lot of gametime decisions made

look at the size, runners are not that popular w/ bigger sizes past 11.5 (juging from my research, all the deals i find for RF's are always bigger sized)

regardless, prices are at prime picking time, but theyll dry up and jump back up.

ive had bites at $295 for 9.5 coves

look at the size, runners are not that popular w/ bigger sizes past 11.5 (juging from my research, all the deals i find for RF's are always bigger sized)

regardless, prices are at prime picking time, but theyll dry up and jump back up.

ive had bites at $295 for 9.5 coves

Big sizes fetch $$$$

Much less made.

i m between coves and mint leafs..the budget is for one pair only and i like both..so..people that got both..what does look better in person? :smile: are the coves too bright or pics i see are mostly filtered?..i think of slightly more the mint leafs because of the mats..they don't have full leather toebox..something that means creasing won't be very visible...
It's really a subjective thing, but I'm in the mint camp colorwise. Can't go wrong with either but for a summer shoe, the mesh is also functionally better. I do like the 3M hit on the cove heel more though. Going to put my coves on ice for now. May sell in the future.

Indigo label looks sus to me. Bomber jackets, denim long sleeves. Should have wait and released this collection on September.

Back
Top Bottom