Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not that its should all be about price check, but can i get one on a pair of DS Asics Gel Lyte III Yin Yang whites? 

Need a pair of either ECP Asics....man they are just so damn sexy :rofl:

Prices are far too steep on ebay though. Hope Ronnie drops another gl3 this summer. Not sleeping this time

Finally saw my mints today (due to them being shipped home and I've been at school) and they are flawless, can't wait to wear em

Finally saw my mints today (due to them being shipped home and I've been at school) and they are flawless, can't wait to wear em

I know it mentions on the site the Sebago Pancho run 1/2 size big, but can you comment on this since you got a pair on hand? Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there any reason why RF have 2 separate sites; KITHNYC and RonnieFieg.com?

This alone discourages international consumers having to pay for shipping twice.

Received my mints and coves as well over the weekend and the mints are winning me over. Wish I liked the coves more, but craftsmanship issues and me wishing it was a GL3 instead of a GLV may just make me wanna sell it.

Also, flats vs ropes on the mints:

Is there any reason why RF have 2 separate sites; KITHNYC and RonnieFieg.com?

This alone discourages international consumers having to pay for shipping twice.
same thing as 'why does lexus and toyota have two seperate sites?'

Received my mints and coves as well over the weekend and the mints are winning me over. Wish I liked the coves more, but craftsmanship issues and me wishing it was a GL3 instead of a GLV may just make me wanna sell it.

Also, flats vs ropes on the mints:
Go with the flats on the mints.

same thing as 'why does lexus and toyota have two seperate sites?'

Your point is invalid because the Sebagos and the Indigo Quilted Bleeckers are both from 2014 Kith Indigo Collection Delivery 2.

And if you were around for Delivery 1 on the 26th April, the bomber jackets and the Clarks were both released in KITHNYC.

Your point is invalid because the Sebagos and the Indigo Quilted Bleeckers are both from 2014 Kith Indigo Collection Delivery 2.

And if you were around for Delivery 1 on the 26th April, the bomber jackets and the Clarks were both released in KITHNYC.
I mean if you just simply look at his product line on rf.com (sebago and doc martins), you can see he's separating those brand of shoes from his other brand (Kith) for a reason.  For what specific reason? you'd have to ask him personally. A contractual business decision i would assume?

Well I know the actual kith stores are split up into two different sections, one with the athletic/tech stuff and one with more casual boot like shoes. That may have something to do with it.

are those washed quilted sweats worth it? really thinking about getting them but not sure.. anyone have them in hand? pics?

Back
Top Bottom