Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like the salmon toes but not enough for resell price...maybe not even retail price.
But it's a good looking shoe. The reds are weak

FINALLY got my red poppy Kildares today. Not my 1st pair of Clarks, but my 1st RF collab. All I can say is "Whoa!" ...for those of you that remember Joey. I don't ever remember all the extra packing in the box with clarks though. Easily the best pair I've bought in a year's time and I've picked up some heat.

Waiting on my Burgers tomorrow and restock Js on Friday. Twas a great week!

flight club took my mints for like 475 or 450 or something like that. wanted to take my coves at 375 and i declined so maybe the mints are "worth" more to others cause of this. they're just a matter of choice in all honesty

It seems like most people are liking the mints over the coves.....I might have found a pair of coves for $300 shipped, ik that's a great price but should I keep looking for mints or settle for the coves? Personally both are 50/50 for me because I haven't seen them in person

tbh get em now cause a lot of ppl are hoarding multiple pairs of these every chance they get so the longer you wait the higher the chance you'll eventually miss out...miss out on the $300 atleast because it'll def go up in the next 6-8 months. Just like the volcanoes, the flamingos, ecps...every asic basically :lol:

tbh get em now cause a lot of ppl are hoarding multiple pairs of these every chance they get so the longer you wait the higher the chance you'll eventually miss out...miss out on the $300 atleast because it'll def go up in the next 6-8 months. Just like the volcanoes, the flamingos, ecps...every asic basically
laugh.gif
Ya i am thinking i might as well invest, if i dont like them i can always DS them and wait for the next release for a trade/sell

Back
Top Bottom