Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Leaks keep coming....RF x ATMOS Asics Colorado 85 "Mamushi"..no release date yet.

Apparently the most premium snakeskin ever used on a runner

Last edited:

I LIKE THESE BC ITS GOING BACK A BIT.

PEOPE BE ON THEIR FAUX FASHIONABLE I KEEP IT SIMPLE STEEZ W FOUR LAYERS OF TRIDENT T-SHIRTS AND GOTH NINJA HOOD BY PRYEX BS.

THE TWO SHOES REPRESENT FUTBOL. THE WC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR FACE, CELEBRATORY, LOUD.

PLEASE MORE GAUDY, TACKY COLORWAYS.

MAYBE ITLL BREAK UP THE RED OCTOBERFEST PEOPLE RIDE ON
Yes and no about the theme, the GT-2 is bang-on a world cup shoe that looks great with that theme, but the USA-gold GL3 isn't even close to representing the world cup in any way shape or form. I don't mind that he went over the top with the shoe, the jury is still out for me whether I want to cop, but I think it could have been a better...ultimately though, hes being patriotic which i guess isnt a bad thing.

Now that I think of it, the second shoe reminds me of Micheal Johnson/s gold track shoes at the olympics...RF should have gone with a carnival theme for the GL3s - that would be celebratory, loud and in your face.

PEOPE BE ON THEIR FAUX FASHIONABLE I KEEP IT SIMPLE STEEZ W FOUR LAYERS OF TRIDENT T-SHIRTS AND GOTH NINJA HOOD BY PRYEX BS.

THE TWO SHOES REPRESENT FUTBOL. THE WC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR FACE, CELEBRATORY, LOUD.

Now that I think of it, the second shoe reminds me of Micheal Johnson/s gold track shoes at the olympics...RF should have gone with a carnival theme for the GL3s - that would be celebratory, loud and in your face.
I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!

SHOOT IM JUST HOPING FOR A PORTUGAL TYPE COLORWAY. CMON ASICS AND PLEASE NOT ON A GLV

Leaks keep coming....RF x ATMOS Asics Colorado 85 "Mamushi"..no release date yet.

Apparently the most premium snakeskin ever used on a runner
Even better than my Jordan XI Snakeskin lows? lol 
roll.gif

The Gold USA ones tho.... i think they're supposed to be representative of soccer cleats. I think they're dope for world cup theme.

Fireeee, no RF goggles either since I don't own any.

I don't care what the theme is, ugly is ugly.

And no, they won't be "growing on me" (the GT2's could grow on me if I were to customize them by painting the stripes, cuz the all gold stripes ruins em to me, looks cheap and corny)...

Nothing has been a must have for me since the Miami's, and the Eclipse's b4 those... Everything else has been meh (coves and mints are dope, but just rehashed, and passes to me since I have the OG's and prefer 3's over V's)...

Last edited:

agreed. i think if you are a soccer fan you would appreciate these more. 

its the world cup. this colorway signifies the trophy. its awesome to me.  

it is loud and whatnot but its funny how yall can complain about loud and tacky then throw on some high top red octobers like that shhh isn't the exact same thing...just say you don't like the color gold and move on.

One of my friends offered me his pyrex religion hoodie for my gl5 coves. I have wore my coves like 5 times and km wondering if I should do it??

Last edited:
Let's face it. The gold gl3s are probably his worst pair in a long time. The GT2s are decent at best. RF is only trying to cash in on the whole world cup. I don't hear he talk about futbol(or soccer whatever you like to call it) on his Twitter or anywhere. The man probably doesn't even like the sport. It wouldn't be a problem if more thoughts were put into the shoes. The Miamis are still the best shoe he put out since 2013.

Back
Top Bottom