Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm still waiting to receive my Sebagos. What is your shipping time?

Most annoying is tracking is not provided by RF.com. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Y'all act like glue stains are a kith exclusive.

These shoes are mass produced. They're not hand made one by one, and inpected one by one. Just about every shoe company produces shoes with minor flaws when they're mass produced.
Exactly, I rather have these collabs produced in larger numbers with minor deficiencies than be ultra-exclusive and perfect.

Plus, I wouldn't worry about glue stains on the Gold GL3s, imo those things are going to look heinous once creasing starts...like nearly all metallic shoes do.

Last edited:
the smaller the run and the quicker you're trying to turn it , the more open you have to be to accepting minor flaws

the gold GL3s so far look like trash , and particularly don't look good with rope laces . IMO kith and RF need to get off the whole rope laces thing before it gets played out

Where to find DS salmon toes size 9/9,5 besides fb groups, eBay, iss, IG, marketplace?

Last edited:
guys how do gel saga fit? i use on gl3 11us and on gl5 10.5... what should i need on gel saga? im looking for neptunes!

guys how do gel saga fit? i use on gl3 11us and on gl5 10.5... what should i need on gel saga? im looking for neptunes!
10.5. theyre TTS or a little big.

I can fit into a 10.5 in IIIs but NEED an 11 in Vs. My sagas in 11 are a little too big.

thanks guys now i will have to find neptunes 10.5 lol or even 10.. i think its a little bit difficult.. checked on ebay... sneakermall... kixify... :frown: anybody here?

Where to find DS salmon toes size 9/9,5 besides fb groups, eBay, iss, IG, marketplace?
maybe klekt? most of the sellers their are international so shipping is a *****. But for the price you're paying for those.. what's a couple more dollars lol

C'mon man don't write some crazy **** like that up in here. You can't possibly be serious....
Lol wish I was lying, here is the post:

Dude had them hidden in the paragraph of text. My first thought was that it was a bad typo so i contacted him and he told me it would be $155 total shipped. Biggest steal this year for me. 

Last edited:
^ he already sent them out..but ya ill remove the number so people dont blow up his phone. That was my bad lol.

Back
Top Bottom