Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got 4 pairs of the coves and mints and dint get an order cancellation or flaged. It would take them too long to fix their mistake and refund you than just send the pairs you ordered. Money talks so they really dont care how many pairs you get just dont resell before you get them in hand.
4 pairs each :x

meh..people get 2-3 pairs and i struggle to get even 1...
I got 4 pairs of the coves and mints and dint get an order cancellation or flaged. It would take them too long to fix their mistake and refund you than just send the pairs you ordered. Money talks so they really dont care how many pairs you get just dont resell before you get them in hand.
mean.gif

i haven't been keeping up, cuz neither of these shoes are my cup of tea, but for argument's sake... did they kith strike both of these? i know the larger release is on the 28th, but my boy is friends with someone at kith and he swears they didn't kith strike these at all, but according to all these pix and email screenshots, it's obvious his boy is wrong...

View media item 1033336
LOL

i haven't been keeping up, cuz neither of these shoes are my cup of tea, but for argument's sake... did they kith strike both of these? i know the larger release is on the 28th, but my boy is friends with someone at kith and he swears they didn't kith strike these at all, but according to all these pix and email screenshots, it's obvious his boy is wrong...

They were kithstriked, your friend is wrong.

I was happy to get one pair of the mints...

They look dope guys damn nice pick ups, missed it when I was at work. Didn't think I would actually like the gold but they look good in the pics

So what color are the laces for the usa's?

It looks like there are 2 of the same color in the pictures.
Someone throw some white ropes in them.

But the usa's look really good.

Don't know if it's been said yet but I just tried my USA gl3s on and they seem to run big. I got a 9.5 but it fits more like the 10s I own.

Don't know if it's been said yet but I just tried my USA gl3s on and they seem to run big. I got a 9.5 but it fits more like the 10s I own.
Compared to gl5s? My mints are just a bit tight... think I should go for the same size as those then?

W
Compared to gl5s? My mints are just a bit tight... think I should go for the same size as those then?

I only have the MB glV in a size 10 and they are a little big on me. I'm normally a 9.5. I just think the tongues of the usa's are not as thick and padded as they normally are in other gl3s so it's creating more room. If would go tts on the gl3s especially if you size up to give more room with the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom