Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Welp.........these came in
nthat.gif
you win

Last edited:
I'm just hoping to have these by the 4th of July but I won't hold my breath. I'm in the 105 group so we'll see what happens today.

Really hoping i get these for friday, but i doubt it im in the 106 group. My guess is I probably will get mine late since i copped both in one order

Nothing yet #team104 ...of course I was in such a hurry checking out that I didnt catch that my autocorrect reversed 2 letters in my street address and tried emailing them the mistake to make sure it wasn't a big deal but never got a response

My 103 order hasn't shipped but my 106 did. Order #s are meaningless when it comes to shipping

Last edited:
You would think people would have the common decency to realise they are being annoying. Even the new guy/lurker knows this..

i called the comment asinine because he is purely speculating on his feelings...they probably do scuff. don't all kicks scuff?
From a previous pick that surfaced, the dude who received his pair pre-scuffed & passed QC
mean.gif
 ,  kind of glad I didn't get a pair now. Really foamed out the mouth for these golds too since I can never find a ds gold am97.
Bro. These are very fragile in my opinion. Suede is tougher than luxe leather.

The gold scratches off when your shoe gets scratched... it's leather, when it gets scratched, the top layer comes off. There's no chipping, it's not paint.

I've worn my several times already and there are scratches on it.. if you take a microscope, kneel down and put it right to my shoe and stare at it in the direct sunlight, you'll see the scratches.
lol. that's what I thought.

Really hoping i get these for friday, but i doubt it im in the 106 group. My guess is I probably will get mine late since i copped both in one order
I got both in one order as well. it really doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom