Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

LOL not worth it
These will be the guys posting first on FB groups and eBay asking for $499 firm and still have the sack to say +fees and shipping. 

I broke night a lot while in college (architecture major), but I could never imagine losing sleep for some shoes. Yikes

Last edited:
...I hope they get stuck with those things and realize they should ONLY buy what they plan to wear on their own 2 feet-ses. :lol:

As much as I would love to see that happen, there are going to be folks willing to pay 2x retail because they "Have to have the new Ronnie Fiegs". They may not even like the shoe, but since RF's name is attached, they gotta have 'em!

Seems like lately everyone has figured out a way to add to cart early, on every site.

Except me lol

Last edited:
Registered nurses got early links.
roll.gif

Smh so they are already compromised?

the guy who originally posted that pic (Method) stated that you cannot checkout even though they've been carted..

if kith does anything like last time all the carts are cleared of release product before the drop (i.e. - KFE release when folks could still add pairs to cart after the kithstrike)..

we will all find out in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom