Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

it's clear he's an "experienced" reseller by looking at his feedback and the in depth comments left my his buyers or is that not logical to you?

He only has 21 positive feedbacks as a seller...59 total feedbacks doesn't mean it all comes from selling.  Even if he has 59 feedbacks all from selling that really doesn't make him an "experienced" reseller.  Definitely a reseller, but a dumb one indeed - I mean, look at his completed items.  Unless he works or gets a discount off Kith, I don't see how he profits.  Based on what he sold, I guess his only come up is the Supreme foams and the Fieg Mints, but that's about it.  I hope dumb resellers doesn't equate to them being "experienced".
My Point exactly^

Now on ebay everybody sells and if their account has been active for less than a year or less 100 + Feedbacks, they will do the same thing everytime. 

Just leave the Negative and let them learn. He will create a new account or better yet keep the current one, cause as of today nobody cares about feedback it seems. I have over 2000+ and they still ask me if my shoes are authentic. Ebay is full of kids and novice so this is gonna keep getting worse

You know you're beating this dude with that winning bid price. You know you saw it coming that he wasn't going to honor that price no one would. You have to be practical. I would understand if was slightly less than retail that you won it at. Leave him a negative feedback. What idiot doesn't engage in shill bidding to make sure he coves retail if they're not using a reserve or a start price??

Last edited:
You know you're beating this dude with that winning bid price. You know you saw it coming that he wasn't going to honor that price no one would. You have to be practical. I would understand if was slightly less than retail that you won it at. Leave him a negative feedback. What idiot doesn't engage in shill bidding to make sure he coves retail if they're not using a reserve or a start price??
Thats what im saying. Convince him to let em go for retail before he decides to **** it all and take the neg fb. At least get a deal out of it.

just got my white pumas in. Damn I wish I saw the disclaimer about the sizing. Ordered an 11 (I always get an 11 in any type of running shoe) and these are huge. I could have used a 10.

So Im stuck...

Nice execution sir.

All three of you are taking my comments out of context. My comments regarding being critical were directed at @Robin Thicke
for saying dudes hate on his shoes and still buy them as if that were a bad thing.

The Stan Smith line was clearly hypothetical and a joke that yall took seriously.

Nice effort though.

Funny how yall joined recently. Another "great" observation by me I guess.

Uhhh no sir.. I've been a member since 2004 this is just my latest sn...so you can calm down.
Nice try with your elitist nt attitude....but either way your comment was dumb. There's my observation

Anyways...66 shipped has got to be a record steal haha that's crazy...nt fess up. Who is it on here?

Last edited:
Uhhh no sir.. I've been a member since 2004 this is just my latest sn...so you can calm down.
Nice try with your elitist nt attitude....but either way your comment was dumb. There's my observation

Anyways...66 shipped has got to be a record steal haha that's crazy...nt fess up. Who is it on here?
No elitist here. Just calling you out for taking my comment COMPLETELY out of context sir. How did that not make sense to you?

You were fishing for reps and trying to make a joke but just flat out failed. That's my observation.

Why would the seller sell for 180 or less? I'd take the negative feedback with no salt, yall acting like he might kill himself for getting neg feedback.
because it's a contract when you buy and sell stuff, you're breaking ebay's rules, please.

because it's a contract when you buy and sell stuff, you're breaking ebay's rules, please.
Send him a subpoena I guess. I know if that where me though $30 over retail to cover for shipping and ebay costs and nothing lower. He's not gonna get a ridiculous number for these anyway.

Have to say that the leather on these is quite good. The shoe looks like crap when you first open the box because they're laced so tightly, but look much better when opened up and swapped for the included rope laces.

Haven't seen too many detail pics is here so I snapped some quick pics to show some detail...

if anyone is looking to trade, I need to swap these 11 for a 10. The sizing on these is ridiculous.

Pics look awesome. What do you mean the sizing is ridiculous?
And I'm keeping the flats in...the white ropes are are going in my USA kfe's

there isn't really feedback for buyers now.
Pics look awesome. What do you mean the sizing is ridiculous?
And I'm keeping the flats in...the white ropes are are going in my USA kfe's
that's the nicest thing ive seen you post
smile.gif

Yeah I figured that but that's a pretty big jump 11 to 10...I was wondering what his tts is and how big were they.
@joelom I swear you just catch me at the wrong times haha

Last edited:
Basically what the others said. These are huge for an 11. Pretty much every track style/running shoe I have ever bought was a size 11, and fit me perfect. These in a size 11 could pass for a 12. I have way more room than expected.

I'm just bummed because now, I have to go through the dreadful process of selling and buying a new pair....AKA I'll have to spend extra money just to get the shoe....probably just sell them off and be done with them. Sad, because this is a dope shoe.

Im going to straight up return my pair if They dont fit right

Ordered a 9.5 and a 9.5 is my usual size

Back
Top Bottom