Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

edit: there ya go ^

Ronnie IG just got a new on feet pic. its a asics but not the rose golds. Probably whats releasing on the 23rd. 

Last edited:
I like those a lot. A bit too similar to mint/cove colorway but I am a sucker for the color. Glv is never a bad choice

No way those are the new Asics dropping. If you scroll back through the thread, those are the sample coves with the different shades and tones of blue.

But if those are it, I'm copping regardless since I passed on the mint/cove pack and wanted the samples more.

nice but i have the mints..pretty similar for me..so, good release for those who missed the cove/mint pack also, i am not sure if i like the sockliner material.

ps: summer shoe

Last edited:
does andy oliver cancel orders if you request it through a tweet? kith customer service told me they cant cancel it but i asked andy too. but now i want to keep them :lol: #life

Apparently super greens were posted and the blog and quickly deleted. Someone on IG claiming they will drop before rose golds. Dunno who to believe anymore

Isn't it part of Fiegs routine for a new release to drop a little teaser pic and then quickly delete it?

Those Pumas are buns...don't have Cove or Mint GLVs, so I'm interested to see some more pics of whatever he was wearing today...

Mesh sock liner is dope. I didn't keep my mints and I beat the **** outta my coves so this will feel like a blend of the two.

Lol, guess that guy's link got deleted cause it was an eBay listing, but this is what he posted. 

Bet they'll be called Glacier's if they release. 
This is what I immediately thought of when Ronnie posted that pic

Since he usually releases 2 different shoes maybe it will be the sages and the glaciers? 

Back
Top Bottom