Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

$50+ for a snapback 
sick.gif

Do any of you guys know if an order has to be canceled if you got the wrong sz? Or can they just change the size? I emailed kith buy you guys know how long they take to answer sometimes.

Wish he would have just done decent colors for the mercer II's. They look sweet tho. What was the price before the facelift?

they need to make new hat designs...i liked the style of the daytonas hat. If they dropped that one in other colorways, i would def consider copping. Will stick with my 1 navy "us" hat for now

Last edited:
In order to satisfy my OCD, please bear with me and my question. While it has probably been asked a million and one times, I just want to make sure I'm buying the correct size. For those they have a "normal" pair of GT-IIs, how do they fit in comparison? Do the Brazils fit larger or the same? Seemed like the consensus with the USAs was they ran .5 big  in comparison to most GL3s because of the material/lack of padding. If I were buying those ugly things, I'd be confident a 9.5 would fit vice my normal 10 I wear in GL3s. With these Brazils, I'm not as confident. At least for myself, I don't have a wide foot, but rather normal in width, but I'd say Im a TTS 9.5 and a GR  9.5 GT-IIs could almost be considered slightly snug, but definitely wearable.

Additionally, which rope lace company was it where the owner was kind of an *** and his laces were a bit thick and people were having a hard time getting them through the aglets? I'll steer clear of them, and if I have to, I'll pay a little extra not to deal with that.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone
Just undsing black rf dsm puma and right shoe trinomic feels tiny bit flatter and sqeaking. Anyone else experienced this? Havent tried powdering but is there Any other solution to this, especially for squeaks? If not, i will wear them to loud occasions lol

Additionally, which rope lace company was it where the owner was kind of an *** and his laces were a bit thick and people were having a hard time getting them through the aglets? I'll steer clear of them, and if I have to, I'll pay a little extra not to deal with that.

Thanks in advance

I wear a 10 in the miamis, volcanoes, mints, coves but got a 9.5 in the Brazils and they fit perfect

Thanks in advance
Thank you to you both for the quick replies. Both repped.

Back
Top Bottom