Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sages copped! My first ever success with a fieg release, couldn't be happier. Out of curiosity what is looking like the most popular of the two?
hard to tell, both releases were on point. I know a lot of people were turned off by the blue in the RG's but at the same tie RG's have been on a lot of peoples radar from the start

I had both shoes during checkout, clicked continue after "contact & shipping address" and then it took me to the inventory issues page.

I thought once you get to checkout, the shoes are secured for a few minutes.

Did anyone else get this issue?
same happened to me with the rose gold. sages were secured though...

I got email conf, but nothing showing in my acct.
That's weird cause right after I purchased I closed all my windows and then went to check my account and both transactions were there. At least you got email confirmation though. 

Yeah i figured rose golds were going to be jumped on by resellers, that's why I went for the sage but I prefer them anyway. Will be interesting to see what most people went for here once the dust settles!

Got the Inventory Issues message on RGs so went through with Sage and went back for RG on the Shopify push-through method. 

To do the push-through method on this new site I've found that if you actually click the "cart" button in the top right it gives you a version of the checkout screen more similar to the old version where you can just click "back" and "checkout" over and over. 

Two shipping fees but at least I got em'.

seems sages are the superior compared to the mints and coves, like mix & mash up of those 2 lol.

Back
Top Bottom