Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

email proof or it didn't happen.
what reason would he have to lie?   
mean.gif

Canceled for ordering one of each, or that's just your assumption on why your order was cancelled.

Online, your able to (if you manage to get both) order one of each colorway. So I doubt that's the reason why orders are canceled.

prolly ordered too late...cuz they shouldn't have canceled for any other reason seeing as how there weren't any bots.
My order went through at 11:07 after I had to try the cart refresh method on my phone for like 5 minutes. Was that too late? Getting worried. 

Damn so no message at all about why they did it? Last time they told Rob they oversold and it landed him on that FF list.

Damn just saw an email on IG "Multiple orders where made to your billing address"..."thanks for understanding"

I'd be heated.

Lmao my bad if I got y'all worrying. I'm assuming I'll be getting an email why but haven't received one as of now

Damn my condolences. Dudes where talking about how they got a set and they family member got a pair. I don't know why they can't comprehend a situation like that happening. Instead they'll cancel orders smdh.

Damn my condolences. Dudes where talking about how they got a set and they family member got a pair. I don't know why they can't comprehend a situation like that happening. Instead they'll cancel orders smdh.
Turns out my brothers order got cancelled as well.. He only bought sages and he got an email saying "one pair per style per household"

I remember during the mints/coves release some dudes order got canceled acouple minutes after and he got mad a tweet Andy why and then after he snitched on someone else who used a bot aswell and they canceled the other persons order aswell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom