Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't understand how people order multiple pairs "accidentally"
during the mints/cove release i added a pair of mints and coves and i must've hit the add to cart twice because two pairs of each showed up

had to go back and remove 1 of each from my cart

Turns out my brothers order got cancelled as well.. He only bought sages and he got an email saying "one pair per style per household"
That's ridiculous.
 i might be cooked. My brother has a diff last name but same address since i order everything back home. 

mean.gif

Thank god for being a grown man and owning my own house to have my own shoes shipped to. :lol:

Thank god I had the foresight to have put in different addresses for all my orders
laugh.gif
Sucks if you have roommates that are into shoes too.

Thank god for being a grown man and owning my own house to have my own shoes shipped to. :lol:

+1 still got my billing addy to my pops cause car insurance cheaper, but wifey got the billing addy over at my crib haha

Edit: Our crib, I'm weak.

Last edited:
I'm a fool I made 2 separate orders and my girls pair got canceled I'm in trouble! What does happen to the canceled pairs? Do they just sell them back in store?

I'm a fool I made 2 separate orders and my girls pair got canceled I'm in trouble! What does happen to the canceled pairs? Do they just sell them back in store?
Might do random/announced restock like they did with the mint/cove release

were emails only sent out via paypal refund or were kith cancellations sent out for credit cards?

I feel like the generated links have something to due with the overselling. People commented on TND links not being secure, so it could be possible that it doesn't register the same way a natural ordering process does. A pair I got manually got cart jacked, so I knew something was up with this release. 

Back
Top Bottom