Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Were they saved once you hit the checkout screen? I remember myself and others were getting cartjacked on Saturday and it took a few attempts.  I wasn't sure if that was a new Kith/Shopify feature or if it just disabled for that release. Didn't happen to me this time around.
Yea there was an option to go back to cart or continue. If you continue then you lose em.

Not even close lol...was on my way home when the kithstrike happened. I was meant to take the L on this release especially since it dropped on my birthday:rofl:

LOL, wasn't meant to be. I knew it was coming, s/o to Robin. Stepped away from the computer to turn my ribs and bam!

That's what credit cards are for.....

.…

embarassed.gif
yeah emptied those paying for classes and i love these but they are not worth going negative

Sadderweek: RG jacked from cart on Sat. , sages havent shipped, missed kithstrike, supreme didnt ship from last week.

Sadderweek: RG jacked from cart on Sat. , sages havent shipped, missed kithstrike, supreme didnt ship from last week.
haha same here, except i struck out on rg and sages on saturday and missed being at computer for the kithstrike by like 5 min. 

[thread="536134"]damn grats on everyone who copped on that kithstrike! wondered if they were just cancelled pairs/or if he planned to set aside extra pairs with a kithstrike in mind. either way glad for the people who were able to get both/one or the other. [/thread]

Right before kith tweeted the link, they tweeted that many pairs were cancelled dude to declined cards or something of that nature.

The so called voices of reason in this thread saying be patient sounds disgusting like a substance abuse counselor LOL

i know, its all good. just sucks to be the stereotypical broke college student 

That was me dude. Don't fret. Once you get out and get a job you'll be back in the game buying all the shoes you want. I went my entire school career not buying sneakers. It was until like 2 years ago ( been out and employed 3) I got back in. It's so much less stressful now than it was trying to grab shoes with 0 loot.

i know, its all good. just sucks to be the stereotypical broke college student 
when i was in the university i was buying sneakers from nike outlet. just focus in your studies, you ll get a good job and then you ll be able to buy anything you want!!

Kithstrike when I was sleeping. Damn. Hope everyone got theirs. Should be getting my sages today and will post pics!

Back
Top Bottom