Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah the sages look so horrible on foot. I'd rather just have em sit there.

Cove > mint IMO
That perforated suede toe box. 
pimp.gif

Any of you guys wish you went .5 up? Or do you think after a few wears these babies (Sages & RGs) will "loosen" up a little. Nothing more annoying than fit incosistency when you're buying the same model shoe ...
well honestly I think you can go up 0.5 on the glv model and the sock liner helps with that. I did loosen them up because factory laced was too tight, I have the pack in 10.5 but I originally had the cove/mint in size 11 and I was able to work that, had I not traded them away.

2nd pack from the #kithstrike should be here today
devil.gif

I agree with Mint > Cove. Shape on the mints is so much better
mesh toebox

i agree to some extent.  the sages look great but i'd rather put on my RG's.

maybe im just being picky but i prefer the neoprene sock liner material on the RG's better than the mesh that the sages have. 

with that said 

volcanoes > sages > RG's > coves/mints in terms of execution and quality

im curious on how everyone would rate the RF V's to the 2 Concept v's and the midnight blooms.  i love \my MB's but i have not seen the concepts in person.  
for me it goes like this

volcanos

sages

mints

midnight blooms

coves

embers

RGs(i like them but these could be a GR easily)

for me:

Sages = Volcanoes > Coves > Rose Golds > Snake Charmers > Mints > MB's > upcoming BDGA GLV's >Offsprings..................................................>Embers/Phoenix. 

I like my midnight blooms as well awesome pair. I don't know if I would rank them above my RF collabs though.

I think its

Volcanoes>Sage>Cove>Mint=RG=Midnight Blooms

Do you guys know if Kith marks down the value of the shoes for international customers? I just got hit with a import fee close to 200$ for both shoes.

Do you guys know if Kith marks down the value of the shoes for international customers? I just got hit with a import fee close to 200$ for both shoes.
no, they attach some documentation which shows the wholesale price but I've always been charged around 20% of the retail price which is the correct.

filing pieces collab has been postponed this weekend due to big Sean event at kith - ronnie via twitter

Back
Top Bottom