Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does anyone know if mercers are usually restocked on black friday with size 36s?

And sidenote: I almost got caught in the jordan hype for BF but realized Im more into denim and clothing lol

Got the laguardia tees in and the quality isnt bad at all. The fit is pretty nice just a little snug on the arms.

And sidenote: I almost got caught in the jordan hype for BF but realized Im more into denim and clothing lol
I'm with you 100% on that! Recently made the decision to invest less in my shoe game and more in the rest of my dress game. Can't have $200 shoes on with a $20 outfit lol. Good decision!

I'm with you 100% on that! Recently made the decision to invest less in my shoe game and more in the rest of my dress game. Can't have $200 shoes on with a $20 outfit lol. Good decision!
Yea man, like Im not a true "sneakerhead" tbh. I've always been clothes>>>shoes. Cats can have the most exclusive kicks but wear some wranglers by Brett Farves

Yea man, like Im not a true "sneakerhead" tbh. I've always been clothes>>>shoes. Cats can have the most exclusive kicks but wear some wranglers by Brett Farves
Hahaha yea I feel you. I can't even lie though, that used to be me wearing $5 graphic tees and cargos with all my exclusive kicks. I'm learning to do better now though lol

nah, you shouldn't have put it on blast. dudes selling sneakers don't care about all that, they just want the most money for their pairs possible. there are few rare exceptions but generally that's the principle.
L
nah, you shouldn't have put it on blast. dudes selling sneakers don't care about all that, they just want the most money for their pairs possible. there are few rare exceptions but generally that's the principle.[/quot
Lol so couldn't we assume that this dude selling is one of the exceptions? Also if these sneaker cats want only money wouldn't they know value of sneakers their about to sell to get as much out of the mark as possible? I was just trying to give hope to the people that think they will never own a Grail at a decent ticket

What hope? The sneaker is already sold, it's not that serious. If someone wanted those that badly they'd either already own them or be prepared to drop the bread required for them.

Looked back a few pages and didn't see anything, does anyone know how the Grand Opening gel sagas fit? Never owned a pair of asics before but I wear an 11 in most Nikes. 

50$ for a snapback thats fine but when you mail it to me in a cardboard box, at least put it in a plastic bag sheesh

On another note the 3m jacket is nice. I always regretted passing on the tundra jacket from the coa release.

On another note the 3m jacket is nice. I always regretted passing on the tundra jacket from the coa release.
Just got my 3M/Black Madison Jacket today. I figured it would be more expensive since it has more 3M that the other Madison jackets. Overall, very satisfied with it.

so what is the quality of leather on the grand opening asics? has anybody commented on that with the dsm pumas? are they the same? or at least on par?

thanks^
and do you size down .5 cause of the leather like for the dsm's? or are these tts?

one thing i wish the pumas did have is the waxed flat laces. if i get them i might just switch the waxed laces into my pumas and put the black ropes in the sagas.

so what is the quality of leather on the grand opening asics? has anybody commented on that with the dsm pumas? are they the same? or at least on par?
DSM Pumas were $180 and came with a special box, rope laces, and leather dust bag.

Grand Openings were $180 and came a regular Asics box with an extra set of laces.

The quality of the materials on the DSM Pumas are certainly better when compared side by side. I will say that the leather on the Asics are better than a general release though. The craftsmanship is also better on the Pumas. The seam of the upper and the sole doesn't look too good on the Asics.

If you have to pay resale, go for the Pumas.

View media item 1261198

DSM Pumas were $180 and came with a special box, rope laces, and leather dust bag.
Grand Openings were $180 and came a regular Asics box with an extra set of laces.

The quality of the materials on the DSM Pumas are certainly better when compared side by side. I will say that the leather on the Asics are better than a general release though. The craftsmanship is also better on the Pumas. The seam of the upper and the sole doesn't look too good on the Asics.

If you have to pay resale, go for the Pumas.

that's a great point right there. they both retailed at 180 but the pumas had a lot more extras included as well as better leather.
hm, i can't justify the price on the grand opening asics now. it has a regular box and isn't better. smh

thinking about that makes me not want to go for the sagas now.

Back
Top Bottom