Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks ron ron for the jacked up box and slightly creased shoes. 
mean.gif

Finally got my FPs from Kithmas. Everything looks great and fits great. I shouldn't have passed on this release the first time around. I think these are my favorite RF collaboration of 2014.

Only gripe is my package was missing the extra set of waxed laces, but nbd.

So I ordered some sages on kithmas and they just told me now that they were short one pair. Should of refunded my money from day one instead of holding on to my funds. I missed sages on the first release now this one

Last edited:
#WDYWT 

IG: MRKXU

Price check for DS Mints.. I really want a pair !!!!

Last edited:
So I ordered some sages on kithmas and they just told me now that they were short one pair. Should of refunded my money from day one instead of holding on to my funds. I missed sages on the first release now this one
ask if you could get a preorder for the next fieg release

Finally got my FPs from Kithmas. Everything looks great and fits great. I shouldn't have passed on this release the first time around. I think these are my favorite RF collaboration of 2014.

Only gripe is my package was missing the extra set of waxed laces, but nbd.

Have three pairs of RF x Filling Pieces and none came with a pair of extra (waxed) laces...

Last edited:
anyone can advise on the sizing for asics gel saga grand opening and gl3 grand opening?
i usually half size up in gl3, and stick to true size in gel saga

Back
Top Bottom