Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Starting to stress that I didn't go a .5 size down from my GLV size :smh: Oh well we'll see hopefully this week. Nice pics for all posting.

If i'm a skinny 6'1, will a M fit me in the bleecker sweatpants? I have the mercer pants in a 32 I think and they are kind of short at the ankles.

dang - still don't have any shipping info on my pacifics, dang international shipping.  passed on the atlantics as thought they looked a bit dark un-filtered, but kinda regretting it now

have a similar question on the "new" bleeckers as @jL119 - how much slimmer are they than the old ones (without knee panels) and is the waist TTS?  thx fam

order the pacifics on RD and theyve been shipped. it was hard to stomach the price but i think ill be pretty happy with these.

Arrived today. Atlantics are nicer IMO. Elected not to go .5 down (my saga size) since I have no intention of wearing these without socks and they fit great TTS. Fit is similar to Kanyanos imo (little long). 

lmao got shipping for the bomber i ordered on friday for delivery tomorrow (for real this time, checked on kithnyc), still no shipping for my appstrike pairs from wednesday. i just think thats kinda weird how my friday order shipped first but whatever an extra day or two's not gonna matter anyway, supposed to snow all week so im not breaking them out anytime soon

lmao got shipping for the bomber i ordered on friday for delivery tomorrow (for real this time, checked on kithnyc), still no shipping for my appstrike pairs from wednesday. i just think thats kinda weird how my friday order shipped first but whatever an extra day or two's not gonna matter anyway, supposed to snow all week so im not breaking them out anytime soon
It'd be greatly appreciated if you can update me on the sizing of bomber once you receive it 
wink.gif

kinda scared now that the gel sights might be too big. i got them .5 up from what i usually get asics collabs in. what i would get in a gl5 or gl3 gr. hope they aren't too big.

kinda scared now that the gel sights might be too big. i got them .5 up from what i usually get asics collabs in. what i would get in a gl5 or gl3 gr. hope they aren't too big.
So many people before the drop were saying size down .5 or stay TTS at least and you still sized up?

that's all they had left. i was 2 hours late waking up. got a 10.5 other wise i would've gotten a 10 like i usually do in asics collabs.

Last edited:
that's all they had left. i was 2 hours late waking up. got a 10.5 other wise i would've gotten a 10 like i usually do in asics collabs.
Lol oh well, at least the prices on the secondary market isn't too bad. I'm sure you'll be able to find a pair in your size very close to retail. Or just wear winter socks and an extra insole.

I kind of regret passing on the Atlantics.
Ahhhh yes ... passer's remorse. In this day in age, it's probably worse than buyer's remorse lol.  The way collabs come out and social media, it's ALMOST advisable to buy now, ask questions/resell later if you don't like them instead of paying the premium "surcharge" from a reseller. The way the WCP "sat," you almost had time to think about your purchase before going through with it ...

Ahhhh yes ... passer's remorse. In this day in age, it's probably worse than buyer's remorse lol.  The way collabs come out and social media, it's ALMOST advisable to buy now, ask questions/resell later if you don't like them instead of paying the premium "surcharge" from a reseller. The way the WCP "sat," you almost had time to think about your purchase before going through with it ...

That was my thought exactly as the midnight appstrike approached. Just had to say screw it and pulled the trigger. Will see how I feel after seeing them in hand and on feet.

Back
Top Bottom