Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF tweeted on Saturday that all remaining pairs would ship Monday.....nope. still unfulfilled. 

2015 and i have to wait 10+ days to have an item "picked and packaged" nuts. we are about to have same day delivery u idiots. step outta the dark ages. and stop blaming the weather. 
Dude it's a shoe. You're probably going to take one picture, then put it in your closet for 6 months. Chill man. 

sadly its one of those shoes that looks better on smaller feet. 
yeah that definitely makes sense and why I could never wear them. Just curious ..does the tongue sit too proud and annoy you? It looks huge

Last edited:
yeah that definitely makes sense and why I could never wear them. Just curious ..does the tongue sit too proud and annoy you? It looks huge

Guess it's the pic. Tongue is pretty cool. It's like a thinner saga tongue. It wraps the top of the foot pretty well.

yup still waiting for my atlantics to ship. Been since 2/27. A lot of you bashed me earlier for expecting the item to ship within 2-3 business days within ordering. Well a full week went by and order status still states "unfulfilled" and no valid tracking number. They emailed me back and stated i will get a shipping confirmation email when shipped. Still nothing. Just waiting here like...........

Same situation here. It just seems like most shops this year have been slow af on the processing/shipping side o things...really tests my patience haha. 
Still "unfulfilled" for me also.  This is crazy.  At this rate it'll be August before I get them.  I ordered a pair of Asics from London and they came quicker than the time it's taken for Kith to NOT ship my order.

Still "unfulfilled" for me also.  This is crazy.  At this rate it'll be August before I get them.  I ordered a pair of Asics from London and they came quicker than the time it's taken for Kith to NOT ship my order.

Yea there's no excuse at this point. At a minimum they owe you an explanation and should refund your shipping cost.

Dude it's a shoe. You're probably going to take one picture, then put it in your closet for 6 months. Chill man. 
roll.gif

did u cop?

Hope I never become this complacent. Maybe its the Operation & supply chain degree in me but anyone who accepts this is just ignorant. 

also, i rock all my kicks, they aint in a closet. 

I got my RF Gel sights yesterday. I love this sneaker, the look, the fit and to my surprise they are more comfortable than the GLV.

I wear a size 8 in GLV and GLIII and got my Gel sights the same size. I have a little space in the toe but the shoe is the perfect width for my foot (I have a wide foot). I tried them on with a thin sock but even with a thicker sock they should fit comfortably without hurting my feet. I don't lace my kicks tight and I know I have small feet to begin with but these make my feet look tiny compared to a lot of my other sneakers.

I hope some more shops link up with Asics to collaborate on the Gel Sight.

Last edited:

Seems like the best way to get a hold of them is through twitter. Hit up Andy Oliver & RonRon they seem to speed things up when someone post an issue on their timeline

did u cop?

Hope I never become this complacent. Maybe its the Operation & supply chain degree in me but anyone who accepts this is just ignorant. 

also, i rock all my kicks, they aint in a closet. 
No, I'm overseas at the moment so I'm kind of taking a break from shoes. Also I'm not ignorant of the shipping process, I agree that Bergen Logistics/Kith is screwing over the customer, but I have been trying to have a better perspective in life lately. In the grand scheme of things does it really matter if my shoes show up in a day or two weeks? Nah man, it's nothing to get angry about. Just speak with your wallet and don't give Kith your business. 

No, I'm overseas at the moment so I'm kind of taking a break from shoes. Also I'm not ignorant of the shipping process, I agree that Bergen Logistics/Kith is screwing over the customer, but I have been trying to have a better perspective in life lately. In the grand scheme of things does it really matter if my shoes show up in a day or two weeks? Nah man, it's nothing to get angry about. Just speak with your wallet and don't give Kith your business. 
I agree with the last part.  I won't be purchasing from Kith again, however it does matter if I paid almost $200 to not only not receive my product but to get poor customer service to boot.

Maybe you're getting a lot of people coming at you and its not your duty to be held responsible for the shipping end of it, after all you're just the designer and I understand that, but don't tell people that paid their hard earned money to chill and its not a big deal.

I agree with the last part.  I won't be purchasing from Kith again, however it does matter if I paid almost $200 to not only not receive my product but to get poor customer service to boot.

Maybe you're getting a lot of people coming at you and its not your duty to be held responsible for the shipping end of it, after all you're just the designer and I understand that, but don't tell people that paid their hard earned money to chill and its not a big deal.

Too funny. Like someone mentioned, he's not the real RF

And if it were, he would have just blocked you like Ronnie usually does when he gets critiqued lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Trap8600  

Last edited:

You know thats not the real ronnie fieg right..the way you worded that last part sounds like you're speaking to him

lol i feel honored, thanks Ronnie for taking time out of your day to respond... but for real though, big picture shoes mean nothing, i agree w you there, just extremely frustrating to have expectations based on, well the rest of the online retail industry, and witness this blatant inefficiency. 

I really do need to stop buying from KITH, good rule of thumb i heard in here "only buy from KITH when absolutely necessary" i.e. wpc not available anywhere else. I think i'm going to scrap that rule too, just not even worth it period, and looks like these shoes (wpc) aren't even anything special. 

Shouldn't be hard if these atrocious pumas drops.

lol i feel honored, thanks Ronnie for taking time out of your day to respond... but for real though, big picture shoes mean nothing, i agree w you there, just extremely frustrating to have expectations based on, well the rest of the online retail industry, and witness this blatant inefficiency. 

I really do need to stop buying from KITH, good rule of thumb i heard in here "only buy from KITH when absolutely necessary" i.e. wpc not available anywhere else. I think i'm going to scrap that rule too, just not even worth it period, and looks like these shoes (wpc) aren't even anything special. 

Shouldn't be hard if these atrocious pumas drops.

Not true, WCP is not exclusive to KITH. You can get them for retail on Facebook, Instagram or eBay with way faster shipping than the actual store Kith

Back
Top Bottom