Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm going for BOTH pairs since I've struck out on nearly every release lately (Monkey Times, Koi, Atmos, Epitome,Kushwacker, etc)

In some pics I like the Sagas, and in some I like the V's

Might be the filter. It's hard to get an accurate look at the color.

Was on the fence for the GLVs, then decided to cop for the girl, then she saw them and did not like them at all. Guess i'll be passing on this one too. Good luck fam!

How do Sagas and Gel Lyte V fit? I've heard various things but all I have for reference is my Nike/Jordan size which is 8.5

im having second thoughts whether or not to cop the rf x diamond gl5s. i need to see an on feet shot before pulling the trigger. which one is more wearable glv or sagas?

im having second thoughts whether or not to cop the rf x diamond gl5s. i need to see an on feet shot before pulling the trigger. which one is more wearable glv or sagas?
There's pics of action bronson wearing both the sagas and glv.  I think the glvs are more wearable but I'm leaning towards the sagas

There's pics of action bronson wearing both the sagas and glv.  I think the glvs are more wearable but I'm leaning towards the sagas

yeah i saw that on feet shot but need no more pics tho before deciding...hope there will be on feet shot before the release[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

yay 258 size 12s i gotta be one of 258 right? 
Yes, if less than 2 people per state in the US buy it. Not including any Canadians and international people.

Haha, not trying to discourage you. I have 400+ in the 9.5's so hopefully I get lucky.

anyone know if there will be a separate line for buying clothes? not about to wait on the same line just to cop a hat and some tees. going instore to try on tees. 

why the calf high socks tho 
sick.gif
 is that what's hip now

Back
Top Bottom