Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I normally wear a 10.5 but i just got a 10 in the GLV's. Y'all think I'll be straight? I can go down to a 10 in AM 90's and still be pretty comfortable...

dsco says 0 in stock 1 minute and then the next lets u add...they had to have oversold
laugh.gif

I normally wear a 10.5 but i just got a 10 in the GLV's. Y'all think I'll be straight? I can go down to a 10 in AM 90's and still be pretty comfortable...

probably not...people tend to stay TTS or go .5 UP, but never down

you can always take out the insoles

Thanks for the reply. Ya I'll take out the insoles if I have to but hope it doesnt come to that. If anybody wants to swap a 10.5 for a 10 in the GLV's let me know...

Copped the GLV via kith app always fast and super easy even 5 mins after 11 am eastern time. Never fails

Diamond is putting how many pairs are left of sizes now.  So i don't think they will oversell.

Just checked out using my homeboys log in and card info on the DSCO site.  On a size 10.5 they just recently updated sizes.  Did the wishlist trick.  Big ups to the person who told us about that.

Last edited:

haha whatsup vino havent seen you.

did you eat?
yeah ate 3 pairs. 2 for a friend on DSCO but maybe they oversold. Guaranteed my own GLV on kith. Haven't bought any asics in almost a year. You ready to hop back into that god forsaken yeezy thread for the lows? Lol i'm in there. 

Back
Top Bottom