Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can't speak to the online stock, but they ran out of middle sizes in store very quickly.  And it was a small line.

Lucas (from Kith) said it was more limited than a lot of their previous collabs.  Primos were selling faster than Yvans  in store, Primos won no contest in person on materials.  It was all whether you liked what he did to the toebox or not.  Most didn't, my wife thinks they look like bowling shoes (and she didn't even see everyone saying that all over IG).

Def one of those kicks that a few people will consider a classic, and everyone else will consider trash.  I'm one of the former.
I would imagine leather always beating nylon in terms of material quality, but I kind of dig that dingy look on the Yvan's. Surprised that people thought the Yvan's were bulky, but judging from pics, the Primos seem bulkier to me. I'm not crazy about either, but I grabbed the Yvan's because they seem like they can take a beating compared to the cream colored Primo's. I'll just have to wait and see if I really do like them when they arrive.

picked another la guardia tee yesterday lol 5/6 
Gotta go 6/6 first swing, freak that shipping cost every time you cop. 
tongue.gif

I'm probably going to grab them all too. They just fit really well.

Need to actually dry clean them?

I haven't dry cleaned them yet, I'm going to wear them a couple times, but I sure am not taking any chances by matching washing them

I asked a worker and they said it ran small to him, and he sized up
thanks might take a trip to the store this week, been thinking alot about the olive lately lol Got too many jackets though, hoping they re release the furman jacket next season 

I asked a worker and they said it ran small to him, and he sized up
Everyone I have spoken has said TTS, even for the new version.  First time I've heard to size up.  Now I've got anxiety until mine arrives on Wednesday.

Plus, since you said that a few days ago, I have been going through the sizing #s and comparing it to other items I have bought (i.e. Reigning Champ hoodies) and these fit looser.  So should be TTS.

Last edited:

Everyone I have spoken has said TTS, even for the new version.  First time I've heard to size up.  Now I've got anxiety until mine arrives on Wednesday.

Plus, since you said that a few days ago, I have been going through the sizing #s and comparing it to other items I have bought (i.e. Reigning Champ hoodies) and these fit looser.  So should be TTS.
that was based on the employee i asked though

Am I the only one who is completely turned off by a "what the feig?"  I haven't even seen it actual pics (i have seen mock-ups and descriptions), but I know I won't be wearing two different shoes.  If I didn't like the Gemini, I doubt I will like these. I'd prefer if they were just two different pairs of shoes being released.

Am I the only one who is completely turned off by a "what the feig?"  I haven't even seen it actual pics (i have seen mock-ups and descriptions), but I know I won't be wearing two different shoes.  If I didn't like the Gemini, I doubt I will like these. I'd prefer if they were just two different pairs of shoes being released.

I feel the same. Never thought RF would buy into the "What the..." gimmick. Goodluck in December to all who want though

I like crazy stuff, if he used bits of every GL3 he has done I think it could be cool, but from what I have heard he is only pulling from a few of the more recent GL3s and my favorite (Leatherbacks) wasn't on the short list. I like the concept because ive always wanted the what the dunks but every What The release since from Nike has been complete $hit.
If he pulls from everything all the way back to the David Z days im in. Maybe im in the minority. I could also see them having a $250 price tag though...

Got my Diadora today from Kith.  I like them. Good color design. No issues with the pair I received. 

Appreciate their quicker shipment times too; I remember waiting over a week for some of the Kithstrike releases a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom