Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn my yvans are too small on me. I went a half size down and my toes have no room at all. need to exchange for a half size up. anyone ever do an exchange with kith via mail?

I got home from work and had the RF7000 waiting on me. I was on the fence when I copped but I definitely like them more in hand. I already threw in my preferred laces. I went my usual TTS of 12 (My preferred N9000 size is 11.5) and I can definitely say I could not have gone down a .5 size, they would have been too snug for my liking.

View media item 1769309
View media item 1769310

Last edited:
damn my yvans are too small on me. I went a half size down and my toes have no room at all. need to exchange for a half size up. anyone ever do an exchange with kith via mail?
not an exchange, but their return policy is in-store credit minus an $8 restocking fee or something like that. ive returned a pair of shorts before. not sure if you can return/exchange these though, i would imagine for collabs it says something like "no returns/exchanges" but i dont pay attention i just try and check out as quickly as possible haha.

Last edited:
copped the yvans also went TTs and feel like i could lf even went up .5 .. had to sale them for under retail and take a small L they just to dull n muted in person

yea, you get charged with customs for anything $200 and over when ordering from european sites.

btw im loving the primos man once it stops raining im gonna break them out. tomorrow's looking good 
happy.gif
is it $200 over per item or the whole shipment together? for example, two $150 items will get taxed?

is it $200 over per item or the whole shipment together? for example, two $150 items will get taxed?
i believe its the whole shipment. so if you have two $150 items in separate orders they wont get hit with fees, but if they are a part of the same order (so $300 total) then you get hit with customs.

like i said, i believe that's right could be wrong though i rarely order from overseas

Last edited:

Any feedback on the fit? I'm probably blind, but unitl your pic, I didn't realize the toe was 2 different shades of maroon/burgundy. Either way, look good on feet and will probably will grab during Kithmas.
Two different shades and two different materials.

The shoe is much better in person man.

Outstanding.
Thanks. I'll probably comb the Bay till Kithmas to see if there are any steals/deals out there.

I gotta say I like the SJ joints better. People should definitely go .5 up from n9000 as these run smaller. Love the build of both shoes. Very solid construction!

and yes, laced all the way up :smile:
Sorry for being high maintenance, but when you say go up .5 from your N9000 are you using the Italian made collab or GRs fitting? Or are you the same size in both? I ask, because the one and only N9000 collab I have, I went .5 down from TTS and they fit perfect. The GR Diadoras, I have to go TTS else my toes will be touching the toebox; however width wise, they're fine.

Thanks. I'll probably comb the Bay till Kithmas to see if there are any steals/deals out there.

Sorry for being high maintenance, but when you say go up .5 from your N9000 are you using the Italian made collab or GRs fitting? Or are you the same size in both? I ask, because the one and only N9000 collab I have, I went .5 down from TTS and they fit perfect. The GR Diadoras, I have to go TTS else my toes will be touching the toebox; however width wise, they're fine.
I went .5 down from my GLV size on the RF 7000s and they fit perfect if that helps. 

I went .5 down from my GLV size on the RF 7000s and they fit perfect if that helps.
Yeah, I think so. Sounds like I just need to go TTS 9.5 with these.  Probably shouldn't have read your HAL reply in the ASICS thread though because that jacked me up a little. BTW, do you have wide or normal width feet? I ask because you mentioned the HALs fit you perfect in your normal size. Whereas, my normal 10 in the leather lined GL3s thus far have been a bit big on me. I went TTS with the Tsavorites and sent back the 10s because they fit a lot better in the 9.5 Seems like wide footers can get away with their normal GL3 sizing and some of the other leather lined shoes.

Well it depends what model GR you are talking about. But in other words tts for 7000 and .5 down for 9000.

Well it depends what model GR you are talking about. But in other words tts for 7000 and .5 down for 9000.
I was only referring to the N9000 and already know what I wear in that model collabs and GR and they're difference sizes. Thanks though.

Well I contacted kith customer service about my left shoe on my "Diadora Primos" no top lace holes, and they emailed me a return label to send them back, and within the next 1 hr they sent me out another pair... Can't complain on that.

Well I contacted kith customer service about my left shoe on my "Diadora Primos" no top lace holes, and they emailed me a return label to send them back, and within the next 1 hr they sent me out another pair... Can't complain on that.
Nice! I am surprised. 

I was only referring to the N9000 and already know what I wear in that model collabs and GR and they're difference sizes. Thanks though.

In that case I would say the materials play a large role. If the shoe is leather in and out (not just leather liner) then .5 down that model's usual size. Usually leather stretches a bit after some wear. Also I only have experience with Italian made/collab n9000. Let me know if that answers your question.

How? They're "sold out" ... 
roll.gif

In that case I would say the materials play a large role. If the shoe is leather in and out (not just leather liner) then .5 down that model's usual size. Usually leather stretches a bit after some wear. Also I only have experience with Italian made/collab n9000. Let me know if that answers your question.
Yeah, i was more targeting the 7000s since I've never tried them on.  Again thanks for trying to assist.

Back
Top Bottom