Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That looks huge

I can't rock any of the tubulars. The ones that fit my feet look absolutely gigantic.

not just the angle, but those leggings on a dude who skips leg day.... unless that's a girl, then my bad.

Yeah angles and leggings don't help that image at all. I just posted the on feet pictures that I've seen.

not just the angle, but those leggings on a dude who skips leg day.... unless that's a girl, then my bad.

Its always an extreme. :lol: You can barely see the too portion of his calves. I have friends who do competitions with small calves, small legs from the knee down. For the most part, calves are genetic, you cant really make them much bigger, just more defined. Im thinking hes talk and wears his joggers more fitted, coupled with the angle its an awkward pic.

They are cool shoes to look at but I couldn't wear those things - I haven't seen any pics make them look good on feet, yet.

Both of those pics are terrible. First pic needs dif pants or chill out on the cuff. Second pic's lace swap is baddddd.

I'm hoping mine fit so I can give y'all some good pics.

Not a fan of the cream laces.

Don't judge a shoe just from pics though. Maybe these are a lot better in person.

the shoe is actually cool.

i was a fan of the dooms since they were first announced back in june

i dont really care for kith but got them because i like the model and copped the grey and black which IMO looked better in pics.

i was a little underwhelmed when i got my kiths, ill see how i feel about the grey and black in person when they arrive

but theyre hard to wear ill say that much

Last edited:
These match sweats and errand attire. Jeans would be dressing these up too much. Although, I did see 1 or 2 photos with jeans that weren't too bad.

unds'd these today. the leather lining squeaks so much :smh:

View media item 1886668
Nice one, man! I'm actually wearing mine today. One of my favorite releases last year.

The squeaking has been somewhat annoying but not much of a problem for me. I saw someone mention using baby powder to stop the squeak, but I've been worried about it causing any discoloration.

Nevertheless, very happy with these.

Nice one, man! I'm actually wearing mine today. One of my favorite releases last year.

The squeaking has been somewhat annoying but not much of a problem for me. I saw someone mention using baby powder to stop the squeak, but I've been worried about it causing any discoloration.

Nevertheless, very happy with these.

You can also loosen the laces so the tongue doesn't rub the leather lining.

My pair arrived and I'm very happy with the sneakers.

Very comfortable shoe.

As for sizing , I went with a size 10 and they fit perfect. My tts is somewhere between a 10-10.5 lol.

Greatest Ronnie release of all-time, word to bwood. I plan to rock tomorrow and stunt on all of eastern Pennsylvania.

You're confusing them. They don't know sarcasm lol.

But you know, this is how everyone should feel when they're actually happy about their purchase...

Back
Top Bottom