Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Two Question ... how did you know they had 1 of each size and did you use a bot ? Just trying understand how to be quicker on these highly anticipated drops days . Thanks !

So my RF Dooms just came in, I had to get my tts 12 cause the 11.5 was sold out. Thought they would be really big, but they fit just fine for me and I don't have wide feet. I'm glad they fit cause I didn't want to sell'em. I did just buy the grey Dooms in an 11.5, so when they come in i'll see how they fit.

Got my RF dooms in today too. Went half a size down and I still think they're a little too big. Now I gotta look for a 9.5.

Got my RF dooms in today too. Went half a size down and I still think they're a little too big. Now I gotta look for a 9.5.
Would be more than happy to take those 10's off your hands if you no longer want them. 
smokin.gif

Same here. I went half size down and copped 2 9.5s and they fit ok but i feel like i should have gone with sz9.
What's your GL3 sizing? 10 or 10.5?  Curious because I wear a 10 in GL3s and was going to try and grab a 9 in the Dooms. My TTS is a 9.5 though.

What's your GL3 sizing? 10 or 10.5?  Curious because I wear a 10 in GL3s and was going to try and grab a 9 in the Dooms. My TTS is a 9.5 though.

Pretty much the same size as you, i am sz10 in GL3s. The 9.5 fits fine but i am sure the 9 would fit me much better.

Back
Top Bottom