Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm not familiar with Kithmas, is that like a once a year event on Kith where previous releases become available? I would love to pick up some collabs I missed out on, especially some Asics stuff.

Last edited:
I think they only restock items that fake sell out on kithmas

not actual product that sold out

Does anyone here own a pair of Mercer III pants? If so, can you speak on sizing and fit? Pics would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone here own a pair of Mercer III pants? If so, can you speak on sizing and fit? Pics would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!
not at home rn so can't take pics but i went tts and they fit well. roomy up top and tapered towards bottom. havent fully experimented with all the options with the button closure on bottom but so far so good. i'm 5'9 165 and went with a medium. wish they had these available in grey in the standard pant and not just the terry.

They run TTS. I have athletic legs and don't skip day and I'm good.

if anything they run more lose. def not small

Back
Top Bottom