Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I knew I'd wander onto NikeTalk today and see this thread blown up lol
Apparently, they dont like new people here...  
embarassed.gif

You have to understand! It's just because everyone was into RF before he was cool! 
wink.gif

I know I'm the minority here but I don't like the GLIII. I'd prefer a decent GLV.

Apparently, they dont like new people here...  
embarassed.gif
From what I've seen from my time here, a lot of people have a love / hate relationship with Ronnie releases and absolutely hate it when people **** talk a release or all of his releases and end up copping anyways. Even worse, end up copping for resale lol

Equivalent of random new people coming into the UB thread and asking for triple whites and cream oops lol

From what I've seen from my time here, a lot of people have a love / hate relationship with Ronnie releases and absolutely hate it when people **** talk a release or all of his releases and end up copping anyways. Even worse, end up copping for resale lol

Equivalent of random new people coming into the UB thread and asking for triple whites and cream oops lol
True...  I just want a pear of salmon...  LOL  

flame me away, but i've purchased Ronnie's shoes since 2013 and still no idea even after reading this thread, what does 3.1 mean? 

Sorry for the sizing question. Been looking to pick up some GT IIs. The Brazil pack from a bit ago. How do these fit compared to AM1s? I wear a 9.5 in AM1s, I have a pair of kayanos in a 10, and those fit width wise, but length wise they are pretty massive. Should I stick with 9.5 on GTIIs? Or 10 is good. So sorry I know sizing questions suck. But hey at least it's not about the super greens right? Haha

saw a pair of super greens for 2k yesterday on facebook LOL

gonna follow this thread again lol..its been a minute. 

Does anyone know how the new mercer cargo pants fit or the new track pants?  I wanted to know before I blindly ordered them, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom