Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow. in all these 3.1 photos, you can see the struggle of getting that midsole on there 3 upper. 

sold both my cockatoo 3s and super green 3.1s so glad im not stuck with either and didnt lose any money. now to move on from this stupid release lol 

took a quick pic on my phone of my raf simons x asics gel lyte 3.1s before i went out. i like em (but no 3s for me sadly)

Last edited:
View media item 2039941
these haven't been confirmed yet, right? only hinted at? Think he'll goes the same route he did with the super greens and makes the 3.1 a variation and release the original? I hope so

I don't think you will see the Mossad GL3! At the time he stated they would never release and don't think he would!!! He never ever said the SG wouldn't be released!! I also don't think you will see the Salmon Toe GL3 being reissued such an iconic shoe.. On another note it's so frustrating that I have had to pay re-sale for some SG GL3 when the majority went to people who had no love for this shoe and certainly just saw $$$$ signs!!!!

Last edited:
I managed to get 3.1s this morning, heart broken after got the OOS on the SGs after pressing complete order on the payment screen. Thought kith held carts after beginning checkout, but still had time to go back and get the others 8) In any case I'm gonna throw some flat waxed white laces in em, think the contrast will do them some good. Def going to rock em. Congrats to all those who copped SGs, let's see more on foot pics!

I would love to see a sole swap. The upper is dope, same batman rubber/leather materials as the Undftd glv from last year. Kind of ruggedly built and seems durable.

nah kith hasnt held carts since... the cove and mint gl5s? think that was the last release before they got rid of holding carts

View media item 2039941I don't think you will see the Mossad GL3! At the time he stated they would never release and don't think he would!!! He never ever said the SG wouldn't be released!! I also don't think you will see the Salmon Toe GL3 being reissued such an iconic shoe.. On another note it's so frustrating that I have had to pay re-sale for some SG GL3 when the majority went to people who had no love for this shoe and certainly just saw $$$$ signs!!!!

those of us who have been following this thread for some time knew that the super greens would eventually be released. if I remember correctly, a little birdie said only 500 pairs would be released. This was a year or so ago, so production numbers must have changed.

Last edited:
:lol: guess this was the first time I actually pressed checkout on something hyped before totally sold out. I didn't even see the change from "click for more into" to "buy now" till 11:01

Always makes me wonder how much your ISP has to do with the page update speed.

I don't think you will see the Mossad GL3! At the time he stated they would never release and don't think he would!!! He never ever said the SG wouldn't be released!! I also don't think you will see the Salmon Toe GL3 being reissued such an iconic shoe.. On another note it's so frustrating that I have had to pay re-sale for some SG GL3 when the majority went to people who had no love for this shoe and certainly just saw $$$$ signs!!!!
Most hype releases now.

When the Homage released, it said "Never" under the release date of the SGs. 

I think Ron is just pulling out all the goods from his bag now. 

Look at his IG post with the SG, Mossad and Salmon Toes. Those are all releasing this year. 

When the Homage released, it said "Never" under the release date of the SGs. 

I think Ron is just pulling out all the goods from his bag now. 

Look at his IG post with the SG, Mossad and Salmon Toes. Those are all releasing this year. 

Though I've been a fan of RF's work since I got in to asics 2009 I've got to say over the last few years he's really been going backwards design wise. Though there's only so much you can do with a particular brand you really shouldn't keep bringing things back because it takes away all the heritage. Perfect example was the sneaker freaker alvin went from a IMO a great design to just a shoe I wanted to put away after numbers posted on eBay! I for one hope his best designs don't end up like that mass produced!!!!

Back
Top Bottom