Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Been messing around with photoshops after seeing last posts. Sorry for ****** jobs but I just wanna see my ideas real quick. I think the main issue with the 3.1s is the color blocking on the sole. Shouldve done black outsole and black hit on the midsole like they do on the original nimbus 17 soles.

Wouldve looked way better this way imo

Been messing around with photoshops after seeing last posts. Sorry for ****** jobs but I just wanna see my ideas real quick. I think the main issue with the 3.1s is the color blocking on the sole. Shouldve done black outsole and black hit on the midsole like they do on the original nimbus 17 soles.

Wouldve looked way better this way imo

View media item 2041462

The issue with the 3.1 is him coming up with the 3.1 and putting that bulky *** sole on the shoe

Someone halp!
nerd.gif
Still no SGs?

lol I was confused bc I thought you had some trade set up

Dude ducked on me saying the trade wasn't worth it :lol:

I'm back to square one... Currently trying to off about 5 or 6 size 10 collabs quick to help with the purchase :smh:

Last edited:
I think the "new" Super Green look cheaper than the old ones. And the Cockatoo are not exclusive. There is a ww release later this year.

I think the "new" Super Green look cheaper than the old ones. And the Cockatoo are not exclusive. There is a ww release later this year.
u have the old and new in hand to compare?

link they use for supergreen on saturday is dead, so maybe today on that kithstirke?
yea i noticed that earlier. they also took down the other 3 fake links as well. im hoping its today, i start summer classes tomorrow not tryna attempt to cop in the middle of class

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom