Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That BFF life
nthat.gif
My apologies for not answering your pm or anybody that PM'ed me offering help. I promised 1 of my 2 pairs to a friend that helped me get my 1 pair for me. It was either that or I lose out on both pairs lol. I was on a plane to Asia so I was gonna miss out. If anything, I got that friend to thank for for coming thru with my link for me. Seems like the pre-buy access was the best way to get a pair. He was also the one that gave me the heads up on the pre-buy before Ronnie even tweeted it.
nerd.gif
Haha. No biggie. All my PM said was why don't you have a family member or friend that you trust buy your pairs for you while you're flying. lol. Thanks though.

anyone check out the summer collection they just dropped? would've copped those pink bleecker shorts but i just cant do frayed clothing, personally hate that look. gonna wait to see what drops in part two

Last edited:

anyone check out the summer collection they just dropped? would've copped those pink bleecker shorts but i just cant do frayed clothing, personally hate that look. gonna wait to see what drops in part two
Some decent stuff. Prob the first stuff from him in years that I might even rock

so i went to kith today and saw there new clothes that dropped, nothing impressive, box logo is nice but mehhh, williams hoodies are nice like always but nothing that made me want to purchase it and it looks like their vintage tees sold out (i maybe wrong)

Back
Top Bottom