Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

man 2016 got no chill for sneaker/fashion heads

i need to know the prices on these pieces asap, the gotdamb Yzy drop....... this drop before it or after?!

Last edited:
Im in the select few who actually likes the 3.1, but im kinda dissapointed with my pair. The panel sizes underneath the tiger stripes are two completely diff sizes. Pair on top looks so much better and less bulky because of it. Id like to think youd get more consistency out of a $200 shoe. This seems all too common nowadays.

I've said it before and i will say it again, the 3.1 looks much better in big sizes.  @HoodyJandro  you can tell the workers really struggled to put this shoe together, i wouldn't let that inconsistency bother you (easier said than done i am sure though).  They look good with those laces though.

Last edited:

I've said it before and i will say it again, the 3.1 looks much better in big sizes.  @HoodyJandro  you can tell the workers really struggled to put this shoe together, i wouldn't let that inconsistency bother you (easier said than done i am sure though).  They look good with those laces though.
It really does bother me. Im nit picky like that lol. If anyone wants these for retail lmk sz10.

What if?...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what are your fav Ronnie collabs?

I'm looking at bolstering my collection and pairs like the Sage, Mint, Cove, and a few others are going for pretty cheap (~200ish or less).

Out of curiosity, what are your fav Ronnie collabs?

I'm looking at bolstering my collection and pairs like the Sage, Mint, Cove, and a few others are going for pretty cheap (~200ish or less).

Sage is one of my favorite pairs that I own.

Back
Top Bottom