Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

it might just be the yankee colorway hats that have the sizing issue. its my yankee coloway met hat thats huge. regular met hat is fine. looking like early 00' fabulous with my ears inside my hat lol just soaked the inside band in water and wore it around. seems to be working a little

Haven't been there in a while, but I know they had machines at New Era soho that could shrink/stretch fitteds

Off topic, but do the RF Tubular Dooms run tts? Pulled up the old Kith blog which said to go .5 size down, but I'd rather get some personal feedback
Size 8 in Ultra Boost and went with a 7.5 in the Dooms and they fit perfect with a little room in the toebox. Could go to a full size down to a 7 if I wanted a more snug fit. 

Off topic, but do the RF Tubular Dooms run tts? Pulled up the old Kith blog which said to go .5 size down, but I'd rather get some personal feedback

Go .5 down as he advises, which I did and it works.. I think I can actually go down a full size.

I personally go half down on anything primeknit. I like a snug fit though making it like a second sock.

Kith just replied back to homeboy regarding the bag, he's getting his shipped soon.

By the way is anyone gonna be at the yankee game today? Would everyone who purchased a ticket be seated next to each other? If so that would of been type cool.

Wish I could quote myself from almost a year ago when people were saying Ronnie washed and I said wait til the Nike collab.

Welp

What's your source on that?
he was asking you that lol.

this isn't a real nike collab. this is the same thing he's been doing with nike for a while with the sneakerticture stuff. it's just another part of that. opening up another space to display nike products and for nike to showcase their lifestyle brand. nsw. if this counts as a nike collabs he's been doing nike collabs. lol.

he was asking you that lol.

this isn't a real nike collab. this is the same thing he's been doing with nike for a while with the sneakerticture stuff. it's just another part of that. opening up another space to display nike products and for nike to showcase their lifestyle brand. nsw. if this counts as a nike collabs he's been doing nike collabs. lol.

Pretty sure he's never done a shirt with Nike....

true that is a first lol. but that's it. not a big deal. not a huge product. they are just screen printed nike shirts. probably same quality as all nike shirts. nothing special.

For Nike to allow another brand to do that, it def is something special (for that brand).

It's leading into the inevitable which is a collab.

not a big deal?

lol ok.

let me guess when you see the shoes.

"RF still trash"

but ill sip this tea and let y'all do y'all thing.

if anyone is down to say whaddup on friday and chill hit me up via PM

Back
Top Bottom