Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like the diadoras but I'm gonna keep it real because no one has said it but I really feel like he recycled colorways he always uses on this model. I'm not buying the inspiration behind the shoe about it being based off of colorways of the 80s track clubs or whatever. Nevertheless, I like the shoe bc I'm a fan of his stuff. Compare the colorway of this shoe with the homage, they are similar. Just my 2 cents.

I like the diadoras but I'm gonna keep it real because no one has said it but I really feel like he recycled colorways he always uses on this model. I'm not buying the inspiration behind the shoe about it being based off of colorways of the 80s track clubs or whatever. Nevertheless, I like the shoe bc I'm a fan of his stuff. Compare the colorway of this shoe with the homage, they are similar. Just my 2 cents.
Took the words right outta my mouth... RF and all his easter themed kicks with all these pastel colors.. Im pretty much over it, cove, salmon, rose gold, light blue etc...

Yeah, I love his work and what he does but I feel like from time to time kith puts out whatever bc they are aware we are gonna buy it either way. I do like the fact that those colors are synanamous with Ronnie and kith but I just don't feel like they shouldn't be used all the time. He should've stopped at the homage with those colors

Homage? As in the WTFiegs...

I mean I'd say they remind me of the sages if we gonna compare to similar colorways lol

Yeah, I love his work and what he does but I feel like from time to time kith puts out whatever bc they are aware we are gonna buy it either way. I do like the fact that those colors are synanamous with Ronnie and kith but I just don't feel like they shouldn't be used all the time. He should've stopped at the homage with those colors

Um sages... Def not. Maybe the hit of pink on the bottom, other than that I don't see the sage comparison. The Homage, (wtfieg is a bite from Nike so no i won't refer to them as that lol) but if u look at the homage and compare them you'll see the resemblance. Trust me. Colorways all the way down to the blocking. I'm still gonna try and cop tho bc I like the shoe itself.

No offense ... but yall seriously reaching for thinking the lira or homage are too similar to the rf intrepid .

Last edited:
I like the intrepid but in terms of the colorway it's very similar to the homage gel lyte 3, specifically the left shoe. The colorway is almost the same.

Last edited:
im holding onto them for sentimental reasons.

my first international trip in high school was italy 

So the intrepid is similar to one side of the homage ... huh ?

Reach

Just giving an opinion whether it matters or not. Nobody is reaching so chill. I'm just stating the fact that to me the colorway is recycled. Who cares if I'm comparing it only to one shoe. It's like no one ever focuses on the point on the matter, instead it's just bunch of dudes that clown others for having an opinion about something. That's crazy. At the end of the day I like the kicks and hopefully I will be 1 of the 500 that gets a pair so carry on.

Last edited:
Just giving an opinion whether it matters or not. Nobody is reaching so chill. I'm just stating the fact that to me the colorway is recycled. Who cares if I'm comparing it only to one shoe. It's like no one ever focuses on the point on the matter, instead it's just bunch of dudes that clown others for having an opinion about something. That's crazy. At the end of the day I like the kicks and hopefully I will be 1 of the 500 that gets a pair so carry on.
My dude ... Why are you getting emotional ? If you state your opinion on the internet sometimes people will disagree . Just giving an opinion whether it matters or not.

Back
Top Bottom