Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

intradasting

bronamath bronamath

think i could swing .5 down from GL3 size on a pair of rose gold IIs?

11 to 10.5
I think usually you be fine with .5 down from your gl3 sz. But like I said sometimes they fit different. For example. My kfe gt2 are perfect in sz 9 but my Hal gt2 were super snug in sz 9. Also, you'll notice that gt2 euro sizing is same as gl3 and gl5. That being said, 90 percent of the time you'll be ok with ur tts

I think usually you be fine with .5 down from your gl3 sz. But like I said sometimes they fit different. For example. My kfe gt2 are perfect in sz 9 but my Hal gt2 were super snug in sz 9. Also, you'll notice that gt2 euro sizing is same as gl3 and gl5. That being said, 90 percent of the time you'll be ok with ur tts

I think perforated suede gt2 run a little bit bigger imo.

I think you could fit the 10.5 fine change the name Snyder change the name Snyder

Need a new pair of black joggers because my old ones got a massive tear when I was running in the rain. I've been wanting the Mercer III's for a while, but they don't seem to restock often and I've heard the durability isn't the best.

I was looking at these as a possible alternative. Anyone have any experience with these or have any thoughts based on the way they look? Appreciate all feedback.

https://dishandduer.com/product/no-sweat-jogger-black/

All pairs released online are on eBay [emoji]128514[/emoji]

These are going to hurt bad for resellers if they can't sell before next week.

You have bred 1s and yeezys coming out.

If you struck out online just chill for a couple of weeks - none of ronnies shoes are banging like they used to unless it's a GL3

This. Was going back and forth with a dude on eBay over $7 because i was trying to scoop the Colette BOG for $120 flat :lol:

If anyone is going to kith and is willing to pick me up nike x kith shirt..please PM me.

Last edited:
Just got shipping conf
thank you 
smile.gif

are you being sarcastic?  cause they are selling for about $320 on ebay

thats still a $100 profit

just asking tho
Nope im being sincere . Im just amazed on how high some of the auction are at and most still have 4 - 5 day to go .

Crazy but if your flippin i aint trippin

Just got shipping!!!!

On my Kasina adidas lol

Love kith shipping

Back
Top Bottom