Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i was about to trade my extra super greens, but now i get to keep them 
pimp.gif

My friend placed an order a minute apart but only got a confirmation e-mail for the 1st order. That was 40 minutes ago lol. Bad sign? Or patience?

I've missed out on nearly everything that I wanted from KITH (GG750s, Cho 750s, Super Greens, V2s). I'm so hyped about this W

Damn everyone copped both pairs. I was in class but still got the Mossads. I got an extra pair of super greens size 10 I'm trying to trade for salmon toes

The shock and pain knowing that I was on my computer but was too busy replying to emails to notice :frown:

It's so hard to accept the fact that it just wasn't meant to be. I might need to sleep next to these tonight to ease the pain...

View media item 2243667

Meh, that's a stretch.

Box doesn't determine resale. Hype, story, quality do. SG trumps the other 2 in all 3 categories.
I just don't think it is a simple 1 for 1 as it would be with the ST and Mossads.  There is an extra variable to take into account.  

Randomly on my timeline when I saw the tweet.

I'm a big fan of how KITH goes about hyped releases.

Yeezys, Homage, Salmon Toes...I've had a fair shot, and have been successful, each time.

:nthat:

Randomly on my timeline when I saw the tweet.

I'm a big fan of how KITH goes about hyped releases.

Yeezys, Homage, Salmon Toes...I've had a fair shot, and have been successful, each time.

nthat.gif
 THIS, that's why I love KITH.  Yeezy's, NMD's, now these.  

Back
Top Bottom