Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

1990 pairs were probably set aside for the entire public release. This excludes b-grades and F&F pairs.

Must be out of your damn mind if you think Asics is producing exactly 1990 perfect pairs and nothing else.

thread getting me through the last hour of work. with that said, hope you guys prosper on those homages

I was happy to see the thread gain some life over the past few weeks. Now I wish it was dead again ffs

This drama is annoying 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I can't wait till my pair comes in and I can throw it in a nice pic with all the limited **** I have. Stuff that is chump change to me but everything to these broke boy plebeians
Please KING all of us with a Validation Picture of all of your limited stuff; SCUMBAG!

2016-12-05.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this on the soles of their STs/Militias? Mine has the number 14 written into both outsoles. I'm guessing that's a QC number since there was no QC number anywhere in the box that I found.

2016-12-05.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this on the soles of their STs/Militias? Mine has the number 14 written into both outsoles. I'm guessing that's a QC number since there was no QC number anywhere in the box that I found.

Could be anything. Probably used as identification purposes for the factory workers

I'm so heated right now. Could I get some input on what I should do?
Massad was supposed to get delivered today. Got email saying it was delivered but when I checked the front door my package was gone! No knock or doorbell was not rung. Someone took it. My front gate was opened so someone stole it. Been waiting all day for it.

Massad was supposed to get delivered today. Got email saying it was delivered but when I checked the front door my package was gone! No knock or doorbell was not rung. Someone took it. My front gate was opened so someone stole it. Been waiting all day for it.
Daaaaaaamn, its that time of year. UPS actually said they delivered a package to me and I couldn't find it. About an hour later UPS driver showed up and delivered the package. Never had that happen before. Hopefully they show later like they did with me about a week ago. 

Heard cats were getting yeezy boxes with garbage bags in them.

Def the time to start leaving them at UPS locations

Daaaaaaamn, its that time of year. UPS actually said they delivered a package to me and I couldn't find it. About an hour later UPS driver showed up and delivered the package. Never had that happen before. Hopefully they show later like they did with me about a week ago. 

It's gone unfortunately. My wife told me when she was pulling up she saw a package but forgot to bring it in. When she remembered it was gone. Ups guy didn't even bother letting me know the package was there. I'm wondering why kith didn't do signature delivery.

Make sure they didn't leave it someone else's doorstep if you haven't checked already. There may be an off chance they left on a neighbor's porch, particularly if they have a similar number/address. I've encountered that and found them walking around the block.

EDIT: saw your post above mine after I replied; never mind
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Heard cats were getting yeezy boxes with garbage bags in them.

Def the time to start leaving them at UPS locations

That's what I do with anything shipped by UPS. Also got the ring video doorbell so I can see any movement on my porch if it's usps deliveries

Back
Top Bottom